Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What Year would you liked to have been born in Watch

ReputationRep:
    0 AD

ReputationRep:
    Meh, I'm fairly satisfied with the year I was born in

ReputationRep:
    i like 1994

but I would of loved to of lived my teen years in the 60's/70's so 1953 so I could be about 16 in 1969 like in the song.....and I would be able to sing it.....and it would be relevant to me because I would of experienced the summer of '69.

....I'm looking forward to the summer of 2069! hehe! (but I'd be in my 70's....so not quite as cool) oh well.....

does anyone know of a good time machine manufactuer?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    1950. It would be so cool to be growing up in the 50's and 60's.
    And all the new technology started being invented then.. I dunno, I just think its cool, and seems like a reasonably happy period

ReputationRep:
    1959. Then i'd be 18 in 1977, when Sid Vicious was 20. I'd love to tour with the pistols =D
    Also, I'd be a teenager in the 70's and in my 20's in the 80's. Good life.

I think I was born in the right year. I was born for such a time as this. :moon:

ReputationRep:
      Sometime that would've allowed me to enjoy the music scene in the 70s and 80s. Damn you parents! Would have loved to be around for Led Zep and a load of other bands at that time

ReputationRep:
      Perhaps i'd be bord in the 18th century and be a Napoleon like figure.

I think there was a place for me in that world..to exploit anarchy ND MADNESS AND BECOME A GREAat man like Napoleon.

My bad about the caps, cba to edit them

ReputationRep:
      1992, so I didn't have the misfortune of being amongst the first year of students having to pay increased tuition fees. Or 1960 in East Berlin.

ReputationRep:
      1992, cause then I'd be 18 by now

ReputationRep:
      I'd like to be born in 3.......2.......1......NOWWW!!!! !!

ReputationRep:
      Mid-1800s, but only if I'm born into a well-off family. Otherwise, about 10 years earlier (1984) would be alright.

ReputationRep:
      1945 ish, to be a baby boomer in the sixties

ReputationRep:
      Whichever year would make me old enough to have a free university eduction.

ReputationRep:
      1984...perhaps or maybe 12.59 on 31st December 1999.

ReputationRep:
      770 AD

when raping and pillaging was in fashion

ReputationRep:
      1970's? Then I could enjoy the 80's and 90's music without being considered 'behind the times' *sigh*
      Also would love to have seen Queen play

ReputationRep:
      1981! 'Cause then I would have been 18 for the millennium and I would of been able to drink. LOL :absinth:

ReputationRep:
      I'd like to say the twenties so I could grow up in the forties, but because of the war I'd say...

I'd like to be born around 1950 because then i'd have skipped the world wars and would be 18 in the sixties... would be fun

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.