Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

HELP: How to get guy kicked out club for fake ID Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xhotas)
    Ah, fair enough. He has something against me because we've had a few fights in the past and he thinks I've "stolen" her. It's pathetic considering me and my girlfriend have been together nearly 2 years now and now he's decided he wants her back when she loves me. I just don't want my night ruined by him being a tosser really and I'd rather be seen as the bad guy so I and my friend can have a good night instead of him wrecking it. This is just as a last resort if I see him sort of thing and if he tries to get at me when he's drunk. I know if something happens the bouncers will take care of it, but I don't really want to cause a scene. I'm just asking as this would prevent anything from really happening if I can just get him kicked out. I'll admit it is slightly pathetic considering he's just trying to go out as well, but I know what he's like and it's only because it's my friends first time out in town and she's close to me, I don't want her experience ruined because of him trying to get on my nerves.

I'd like to avoid him, but with booze I've heard he's violent and if he has his mates with him I'm not feeling THAT confident being by myself really. My girlfriend isn't going, I know she's faithful and she knows I am. I just don't see it as being something I can just "look above".
    If he behaves like a tit just walk up to one of the doorstaff and explain that the guy is hassling you and your girlfriend. Doorstaff will then sort it out. Not only do you appear to be grown up you avoid the possibillity of a hiding from the doorstaff if the pair of you end up having a fight.

That would be the grown up way of dealing with things. It also stops you looking like a sneaky git.

ReputationRep:
    lol gotta love the tsr keyboard warriors

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.