The Student Room Group

I’m better off without them. What do you guys think?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Caprisun!
I think you've posted this on the wrong forum...

She has not; it's about relationships.
Perhaps try and get a one-to-one with them. Say invite the one you most talk to to come with you somewhere and get closer to them. Or plan your own event. If that does not work, fin someone else.
Reply 22
Original post by Xx.MissEG.xX
Perhaps try and get a one-to-one with them. Say invite the one you most talk to to come with you somewhere and get closer to them. Or plan your own event. If that does not work, fin someone else.

i think one-to-one will make it worse tbh. :frown: thanks anyway :smile:
Reply 23
Maybe you should try and find out why it is they've decided to start to act this way towards you?
Reply 24
Original post by tinywings
Maybe you should try and find out why it is they've decided to start to act this way towards you?

I really want to know :frown: but I know for a fact if i do mention it they will either change the subject and ignore it or they will deny it
Tell them how you feel.

If they care about you they will change, you might just not be such a massive personality or not such a huge ego and go unnoticed. If they don't want to be friends with you then it is obvious that they don't care about you, which is good because you know where you stand and u can forget about them and move on.

hope it goes well

Original post by Anonymous
x
Original post by Anonymous
tbh except for one of the girls i really don't want to have any kind of contact with any of them after we leave college. only this one girl who i really like, she always used to be nice to me but now it's been a while that she is ignoring me to the point that she hardly says hi to me when she sees me, she is becoming more like the rest of them i really don't know why,. and I have just had enough i don't want to be begging for their friendship. :frown:

Talk to that girl you mentioned above ^ and see what she has to say
:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending