Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How old are you?
    Seems like you just need to move on - no reason why he is your perfect one & only love...

ReputationRep:
    If you absolutely cannot be with your ex then cut contact. You may have memories but you need to move on and heal if there is no hope. Otherwise you're only hindering yourself for no reason. If you don't love the new guy, break up with him and be alone for a while. It's not so bad and you will meet someone else you genuinly like
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I understand it's not fair on him, i have tried once telling to him that I love someone else but he's such an emotional guy (literally breaks things and self-harm) it's difficult to break up or tell him anything that ruins his mood...
    right... well if hes being violent or is so volatile in the first place that he considers self harm maybe you shouldnt be with him again? youve got to look out for yourself in that situation!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jellybean91)
    right... well if hes being violent or is so volatile in the first place that he considers self harm maybe you shouldnt be with him again? youve got to look out for yourself in that situation!
    Think the OP might mean the current boyfriend got violent when she tried to tell him she loved someone else (the ex). I think, it's all very confusing.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by StephenP91)
    If you have no future together, then cut all ties with him and let time heal your wounds, otherwise stop moaning.
    Lol - I love your sig.

(Original post by hayles101)
    Think the OP might mean the current boyfriend got violent when she tried to tell him she loved someone else (the ex). I think, it's all very confusing.
    yea, my current bf got violent...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 3, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.