Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PlanetEuropa)
    Don't take my word for it. Hear it from your own chief commisioner of police who admits that there is a third world rape epidemic in your city of Oslo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvlFm4AwAqI
    Oh yes, I've heard about that problem... I don't think it's as bad as in Sweden though. I don't live in Oslo anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luceria)
    Oh yes, I've heard about that problem... I don't think it's as bad as in Sweden though. I don't live in Oslo anyway.
    It sounds like you don't give a ****, your disgusting. Your a traitor to your people and your a traitor to your mother, sister and future daughters who will be at the mercy of these migrants

Your a disgrace

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like you don't give a ****, your disgusting. Your a traitor to your people and your a traitor to your mother, sister and future daughters who will be at the mercy of these third worlders.

Your a disgrace
    For someone who complains about Muslim extremists you certainly sound like one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CombineHarvester)
    For someone who complains about Muslim extremists you certainly sound like one.
    I am not Muslim, so how can I be a Muslim extremist ?

ReputationRep:
    What do you think of this ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZtc2ma2GEQ
    Sad, but true ................... Moozlems are going to destroy one country after another ............... and we just sit back and watch. It saddens me, it really does.

ReputationRep:
    he should go back to comedy

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe people are linking Islam to rape :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    I am not Muslim, so how can I be a Muslim extremist ?
    It was not meant in a literal sense - you obviously share some of the values of a stereotypical muslim extremist whether you like or not, and whether you are a Muslim or not. You advocate a racially homogeneous society just as Muslim extremists advocate a religiously homogeneous society.

A winrar is you! :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UKguy29)
    Sad, but true ................... Moozlems are going to destroy one country after another ............... and we just sit back and watch. It saddens me, it really does.
    I'm an alcohol-consuming atheist and I once lived in a house with 4 of them for over a year, but they didn't 'destroy' me.

Strange, huh?

ReputationRep:
    I used to like Pat Condell, but his last few videos have just been insane rants rather than well constructed, witty monologues. He's just blinded by rage.

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like you don't give a ****, your disgusting. Your a traitor to your people and your a traitor to your mother, sister and future daughters who will be at the mercy of these migrants

Your a disgrace
    *You're

And stop your trolling. Have I said I don't care? No. I'm just not nutters like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dzeh)
    Good watch.

Sad to say it but I can see the UK on a similair path unless things are changed soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a1PM6YB8wg&NR=1

ReputationRep:
    so how does this random English guy know all this about Sweden is he some sort of undercover operative?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacktri)
    so how does this random English guy know all this about Sweden is he some sort of undercover operative?
    Rape statistics in sweden have been widely reported. So no he is not an undercover operative.

ReputationRep:
    Idiot. I cant even be bothered watching his videos.

The fact is that linking Islam to rape is stupid. We tend to forget that only decades ago, we could replace islam with 'communist' and a similar sentiment would have applied. Before that, replace it with 'black' and similar hatred would occur. Its a shame that in today's world, people still cannot see beyond a media rhetoric of hatred through a 'common enemy'- unless of course it culminates into a widespread atrocity that dosent really solve any problems but can be brushed away later.

a developed civilisation still has not occured. It seems that OP is testament to that.

ReputationRep:
    Rape statistics in sweden have been widely reported. So no he is not an undercover operative.
    well the muslims would be killed in their own countries for rape so the rapists migrate to the countries that don't do anything

ReputationRep:
    The guy is clearly an idiot. I live pretty damn close to one of the highest places of immigration in Sweden, and it certainly doesn't resemble downtown Baghdad. Besides, Sweden has a history of taking in ethnic minorities who were persecuted, such as the Jews in WW2.

I'm sure that as little more than a tourist, his view of Sweden must have been particularly accurate and unbiased.

He probably was a fan of the sniper in Malmö, too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnytheFox)
    I wouldn't take too much notice of that video. It's by the Christian Broadcasting Network, a US evangelical christian channel and many of the people interviewed in that segment are from the Swedish Democrats party - Sweden's answer to the BNP.

Pretty biased views, no?
    If you did a quick googl search you'll find more stuff on it..even from the Telegraph etc..

ReputationRep:
    Pat Condell is such a moron. Stats don't say they are Muslims but from countries with a majority of Muslims. Many migrants from Muslim majority countries are not Muslims for example the exiled Iranians.

Get the hell out of here with your rubbish assumptions you stupid old senile fack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ebbson)
    Can't believe people are linking Islam to rape :facepalm:
    I'm saying this completely unbiased and I'm going to take a "stab at the dark" and say I think there does seem to be "some" postive correlation between the two. :ninja:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.