Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does anyone SLEEPWALK? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mujeriego)
    Yeah. My whole family becomes barmy at night which is quite strange because we're a very reserved and stoic lot in the daytime. Once I woke up to find my little brother pissing against my bedroom wall fast asleep because he thought he was in the toilet.
    I've done that in a friends armchair while I was wasted once. In my defence, I was barely conscious when it happened :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I used to sleepwalk a lot when I was younger, go downstairs for no reason, go into parents room etc.

Don't do it as much now, but now I sleeptalk a LOT (as my girlfriend knows all too well)

ReputationRep:
    naw never have. And I hope I never will!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. My whole family becomes barmy at night which is quite strange because we're a very reserved and stoic lot in the daytime. Once I woke up to find my little brother pissing against my bedroom wall fast asleep because he thought he was in the toilet.
    Done that 3 years ago in a hotel corridor

ReputationRep:
    I've sleepwalked once, that I know of, when I was little. Went to go get a glass of water I'm told. Obviously, I don't remember.

My brother still sleepwalks though, usually after a night of drinking. He varies between going to get food (luckily he gets stuff that doesn't need cooking, or else that could be interesting) or coming into mine or our mothers room to ask some random question before going back to bed. He doesn't believe he does it though, even though both me AND mum have insisted he does! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)
    Done that 3 years ago in a hotel corridor
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    I've done that in a friends armchair while I was wasted once. In my defence, I was barely conscious when it happened :teehee:

How old were you then? That's pretty odd. I've woken in the most bizarre places myself. The garden, wash basket and the bath are regular haunts of mine.

ReputationRep:
    How old were you then? That's pretty odd. I've woken in the most bizarre places myself. The garden, wash basket and the bath are regular haunts of mine.
    This was about a year and a half ago :teehee:

So I would've been 18.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    This was about a year and a half ago :teehee:

So I would've been 18.
    I can sense your lack of remorse.:teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I can sense your lack of remorse.:teehee:
    It's something she still holds against me to this day :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Three times now I've woken up to find myself already standing up, just in the middle of the corridor outside my room, so I guess I sleepwalk.

Although I've never worked out why I don't end up falling down stairs or something, I do it enough when conscious...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah!
    I keep losing stuff in my sleep like iPod's and phones cause I throw/hide them, and I have been known to walk about and then go back to bed if somebody tells me to.

I also know I talk a hell of a lot in my sleep, just babbling about random stuff :P
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I talk in my sleep a lot but don't sleep walk as far as I'm aware. Girlfriend was telling me that she has to stop me getting out of bed quite often though, I sit up and try getting out for random **** like keys or my wallet:
    her: "ergh wtf, where are you going?"
    me: "I need my wallet"
    her: "....it's 3am"
    me: "I need my wallet"
    her: "go back to sleep"
    me: "ok"

No memory at all of this.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.