x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by knickersinatwist96)
    olde school ?
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_MfHvyZOy9v..._homework3.png

hellyeahz!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    Well, the first time you eat a Snickers you take a tentative bite, chew it a little and contemplate whether or not the nuts should be added to the otherwise standard Mars Bar model. After consuming the rest of the Snickers, you've got somewhat used to the taste. After time, you understand the purpose of the Snickers and where and when it should feature in your life. Eventually, you end up enjoying the Snickers and would happily eat them all the time, but you know that is bad for you, so you don't.
    hahahahaha! Well, I lolled..

ReputationRep:
    also .. can anyone tell me.. where i should put my hands.. because .. it dont no where to :/
    Oh his penis, both hands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    That really depends on what you want to happen next...

Behind is neck is a safe bet for a close, warm kiss (if he's taller than you anyway).

well he is like my hight.. bout one cm part.. and i dunno.. where i want it to go.. but not like all the way.. just kissing i suppose.. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    :rofl:

Damn you TSR and you rep-giving limit.
    I repped it for you :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aurora.)
    I repped it for you :cool:
    Athankyou :hat2:

ReputationRep:
    well he is like my hight.. bout one cm part.. and i dunno.. where i want it to go.. but not like all the way.. just kissing i suppose.. :/
    Stick with behind the neck, round his waist, messing with his hair, up and down his back, on his chest for now then.

Edit: Thanks for the rep guys and girls!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    I get the feeling that I'm probably now a little too old for TSR when I read theads like this.
    Its more that her username ends in 96 for me...

ReputationRep:
    ok so i no what you are thinking .. what idiot do know how to kiss.. but i do.. but i dont no if i am good ?? so is there any tips .. anyone can give me pleasee x
    make sure you tilt your head at least 20 degrees to the left or right depending on the guy's angle otherwise your nose will hit his nose.

the rest comes naturally

ReputationRep:
    also .. can anyone tell me.. where i should put my hands.. because .. it dont no where to :/
    again, it comes naturally.... take it it'll be your first time little one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    I get the feeling that I'm probably now a little too old for TSR when I read theads like this.
    Its TSR though, therefore it is entirely possible that OP is in his or her 20s.

ReputationRep:
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alt__x)
    Put your hands on his bum Thats a good one. then move them round the front, down the pants...and then the magic begins
    What's your favourite magic trick? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    96?? whats wrong with that x

ReputationRep:
    On their crotch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)

:lolwut:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I'm amused at how people are giving this kind of advice to someone with 96 at the end of their username, that generally means they're around 14.

Given that most people on this site are 17-23 I suppose, would you lot really be saying this to someone you knew was that young?

On topic: go with the flow. I did, it wasn't brilliant but got the job done.

ReputationRep:
    ok so i no what you are thinking .. what idiot do know how to kiss.. but i do.. but i dont no if i am good ?? so is there any tips .. anyone can give me pleasee x
    Do's:
    •Breathe! Breathe through your nose or don't be afraid to pull back slightly to take a breath, but no one likes it when their partner violently gasps because they've been holding their breath!
    •Have fresh breath!
    •Reciprocate their kissing and be active. You don't want to be a kissing post, you want to be a kisser!
    •Be gentle, not violent!
    •Use your hands.
    •Pay attention to your partner. Kissing is not all about you--it's about making them feel good too!

Don'ts:
    •Use too much tongue or a really stiff tongue. This can be a turn off. Try to be subtle and gentle. The slower the hotter!
    •Lick their teeth. Yuck.
    •Kiss with your eyes open. It's ok to peek once in a while, but keep em closed or you'll come off as creepy!
    •Salivate everywhere. Slobbery kissing is not cool. Just be conscious of it, and you'll do fine.
    •Move too fast. Stay in control of yourself and don't freak them out by getting too frisky!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manitude)
    I'm amused at how people are giving this kind of advice to someone with 96 at the end of their username, that generally means they're around 14.

Given that most people on this site are 17-23 I suppose, would you lot really be saying this to someone you knew was that young?

On topic: go with the flow. I did, it wasn't brilliant but got the job done.

ohh oright and yes i am 14 .. thats why i am asking for the advice... :/ x thanks anyways x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shereez234)
    Do's:
    •Breathe! Breathe through your nose or don't be afraid to pull back slightly to take a breath, but no one likes it when their partner violently gasps because they've been holding their breath!
    •Have fresh breath!
    •Reciprocate their kissing and be active. You don't want to be a kissing post, you want to be a kisser!
    •Be gentle, not violent!
    •Use your hands.
    •Pay attention to your partner. Kissing is not all about you--it's about making them feel good too!

Don'ts:
    •Use too much tongue or a really stiff tongue. This can be a turn off. Try to be subtle and gentle. The slower the hotter!
    •Lick their teeth. Yuck.
    •Kiss with your eyes open. It's ok to peek once in a while, but keep em closed or you'll come off as creepy!
    •Salivate everywhere. Slobbery kissing is not cool. Just be conscious of it, and you'll do fine.
    •Move too fast. Stay in control of yourself and don't freak them out by getting too frisky!
    thanks for the advice but where would i just put my hands.. like the best place... round his waste or neck... :/ ...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.