Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Feel so terrible and like such an idiot...feeling like committing suicide Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lastchristmas)
    So this girl who I thought was dead sure that she liked me...she gave me all the signals..she called me over to her place twice to 'chat', when i asked her what she was doing on the weekend, she said nothing but i'll keep myself free if you have anything in mind and then she called me cos she had to go somewhere and wanted me to show her the way.
    So I told her I like her and she said..'well I'm sorry if you felt I was giving out any 'vibes' or anything.I am just a very friendly and talkative person and I called you that day because I remembered you lived close by and I wanted some company to go to that place. I'm sorry if you misunderstood anything. And besides, I'm three years older than you.'
    I apologised and she said no...its alright, its perfectly alright, trust me.
    I don't know what to do now. I felt it was so certain that she liked me which is why I told her how I feel. This sucks now...
    you sound like my cousin who got rejected by a red head chav, well its only a rejection, dont kill yourself over it, I'm sure you'll find someone else.

ReputationRep:
    The wounds still raw, your gunna feel like that.
    Don't do anything daft over a girl... we're not worth it (no matter how much Shezza tells us on adverts lol)
    Seriously though, why don't you go out with your friends and don't just ruminate over it sat at your computer feeling like an idiot.
    Go out and take your mind off it

ReputationRep:
    Threads like these make my day

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry just work on your accents/

ReputationRep:
    At least you gave it a shot mate, you can hold your head up high over those who too scared and wonder "what if?"

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to post to you what I am thinking, because it will seem insensitive and may actually spur you on, which I would never want. But I think you should see things in perspective, there are plenty more people out there, stop fixating on this one.

ReputationRep:
    You can either man up and take your own life, or you can man up and get on with your life.

Take your pick

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 3, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.