The Student Room Group

Uni with low entry requirements

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
London South Bank
Reply 21
Original post by cybergrad
Birkbeck, University of London? Much better reputation than South Bank, London Met etc etc

does Birkbeck even accept undergraduates?
Reply 22
Original post by buson32
does Birkbeck even accept undergraduates?

Of course it does, nowadays even larger numbers than it used to. Having the option to graduate debt free appeals to many students nowadays.
Reply 23
Original post by cybergrad
Of course it does, nowadays even larger numbers than it used to. Having the option to graduate debt free appeals to many students nowadays.

Well regardless of that, its not a place with low entry requirements

for most courses it seems to ask for at least ABB, and they're a very small institution

low entry would be
London south bank
Westminister
Greenwich
London Met

or brighton, st mary, cantebury chrst, coventry etc
Original post by moonlight_freakout
why not look at london unis? maybe queen mary, city or something along those lines?

Is Queen Mary a hard university to get into? I was looking at it yesterday considering a Law degree with the subjects History, English Literature, Mathematics, Politics & Economics (probably History, English Literature and Mathematics A2).
Original post by Mr Inquisitive
Is Queen Mary a hard university to get into? I was looking at it yesterday considering a Law degree with the subjects History, English Literature, Mathematics, Politics & Economics (probably History, English Literature and Mathematics A2).

Depends what you mean by "hard" and for what subjects. I'm not sure how hard Law is to get into - they do ask for decent grades (not sure how many ucas points though)
Original post by Hannahismee
X

What happened in the end, OP?
Original post by moonlight_freakout
why not look at london unis? maybe queen mary, city or something along those lines?

You're insanely thick if you think you can get into QMUL Politics with CCC. If you don't know anything, don't give useless advice.
Original post by Mr Inquisitive

For law, yes (not the hardest, but certainly not the easiest). It's very competitive in some subjects.
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo
You're insanely thick if you think you can get into QMUL Politics with CCC. If you don't know anything, don't give useless advice.

His predicted are ABB, not CCC - now I don't know much about QMUL i'll admit that, but from where i'm standing ABB seems alright for queen mary, at least for most subjects...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending