Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bakerzoid)
    I wouldn't worry, it is probably just a lie or an EXTREMELY unlikely event.
    Phew, you had me worried there. We can't possibly have short men running round with women now, can we?!

Spoiler:
    Show
    For the hard of thinking: my boyfriend is approximately 5ft9 ish and I have no problem with short men!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by banter)
    Look at my sig... :rolleyes:
    Yeah, no I saw it before I quoted you. Most things I can pass on...BUT THAT? L.O.L.

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe you. Everyone knows that guys who are less than 5ft 8 are repulsive to all women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pads)
    Was just walking back from tesco and saw a short guy with his gf. Didnt quite believe my eyes at first

Just thought I'd post this to clear up all the people posting threads about short guys getting girls!
    your an arse. dont listen to this guy short people. you can all get girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    Yeah, no I saw it before I quoted you. Most things I can pass on...BUT THAT? L.O.L.
    Oh dear.... there is an erection in the topic....

if uw wont bed spellding su yor ecrectionn wiil burst den ths shuld mak ew burst!!£!!"!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by banter)
    Oh dear.... there is an erection in the topic....

if uw wont bed spellding su yor ecrectionn wiil burst den ths shuld mak ew burst!!£!!"!!
    :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by air-ninety-one)
    your an arse. dont listen to this guy short people. you can all get girls
    Geeze this thread was a light hearted one joking about all the threads where people moan about their height when they cant even change it.

(Original post by Mm_Minty)
    I personally think this should be made into a sticky.
    well said

ReputationRep:
    That's funny. On my way back from Tesco I saw four horsemen...

ReputationRep:
    Why shouldn't short men have girls..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pads)
    Geeze this thread was a light hearted one joking about all the threads where people moan about their height when they cant even change it.

yes, but you offended us short people.

i'm 1foot 2 inches and get dwarfed by the size of my **** which is 11 miles in gurth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by air-ninety-one)
    yes, but you offended us short people.

i'm 1foot 2 inches and get dwarfed by the size of my **** which is 11 miles in gurth.
    Im glad youve got the hang of this humour malarkey now

ReputationRep:
    I dont know wether you realise this but short guys are in fact perfectly normal human beings. Just because there are a lot of insecure guys that post hear doesn't mean anything. Most of the people that make threads in this forum are insecure and are whining about why they are single.

Maybe next time you want to make a funny thread try making a thread that hasn't been done 1000 times already and people might actually laugh.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.