Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

It's Christmaaaaaaas...what's Christmas like in your house? Watch

• TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebekaht)
    Oooh my god I am SO excited for Christmas!! It will be even better if it's white! I think it's nearly time for the Christmas tree
    Yeah, I know some people getting/decorating trees this weekend. Add a picture to the group of your tree. We have some snow pictures already (and more would be great), but some Christmas trees would be awesome http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/grou...s&groupid=1087

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moneyballs2)
    I saw a 15 day weather forecast that said there was going to be snow the week before Christmas...
    And since when have the forecasts been accurate :P

ReputationRep:
    My booootiful Christmas tree

Spoiler:
    Show

That picture does it no justice :sad: it looks so much better in person, 8ft I believe it is. Can't wait to go back home to enjoy being around it :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I white christmas would be a nice change but the way in which our country seems to just shut down when it snows will mean less family taking over my house which is a good thing and a bad thing!

ReputationRep:
    Put decorations and the tree up last Sunday. Good times.

ReputationRep:
    Our tree will go up and be decorated around the 20th of December. I refuse to acknowledge Christmas until the 11th December, at the very earliest. Two weeks of hype is more than enough for anyone to stand.

...Just call me Ebeneezer.

ReputationRep:
    We're not having a tree at home, well we are having decorations but my family are going away to france for xmas so they'll be having one in house there.
    I'm spending it at my boyfriends with his family. So his mum will be doing the tree and we're having one in his bedroom too a mini one. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Put up the tree today. Exciting :woo:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any more pictures of their trees or other decorations?

ReputationRep:
    I will shortly have a picture of my tree We bought a 4ft baby one for our flat! We have a few decorations on it but it isn't finished (no lights yet :eek:)

ReputationRep:
    My mum came home with a tree yesterday, excited how she got it for free. She took it round the back - and it was hardly up to my knees. I don't mean to sound spoilt, but come on! Christmas trees should be massive! We're now on a search for another mini tree to sit on top... :p:
    Will hopefully decorate this Sunday

Oh, and it's defo going to snow on Christmas! I can't remember a year when it hasn't...even a little bit

ReputationRep:
    Well as it's lancashire we barely get any snow...it just tries then it rains however all we get is black ice and frost so I think someone wants us all to deck it to the floor. I nearly have done...twice!!

I do hope we have a white xmas but not sure at the moment. It's just really cold

ReputationRep:
    already done

ReputationRep:
    Not having a tree again this year :sad: But next year, if I've managed to find a place of my own, I'll make up for all the years of no tree or decorations and go crazy. Doubt it's going to be a white Christmas here, we've only had a tiny sprinkling of snow and we haven't had a white Christmas since I was very small.

ReputationRep:
    The tree in my uni room
    That tree is actually an award winner!

ReputationRep:
    Needa get / put up a tree... and stuff

ReputationRep:
    Mah...not enough money to live, nevermind christmas.

ReputationRep:
    I've just decorated my tree, its just lovely =D

ReputationRep:
    This weekend bro, it's about to go down!!!

Edit: why on Earth would anyone neg this lovely post?

ReputationRep:
    Our tree is going up tomorrow, I can't wait!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.