Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

50 years on Coronation Street Appreciation Watch

Amazing for live, it went perfectly.

Sally's face went Molly told her. :rofl:

I didn't want Peter to die, he was hilarious. :sad:

ReputationRep:
      I thought they were amazing compared to Eastenders - I watched the first 10 minutes before I actually realised it was live lol. If Peter's dead then all the people who are going to die have done, so Rita should be fine (four funerals = Ashley, Molly, Peter and Charlotte?)

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by -honeybee-)
      I thought they were amazing compared to Eastenders - I watched the first 10 minutes before I actually realised it was live lol. If Peter's dead then all the people who are going to die have done, so Rita should be fine (four funerals = Ashley, Molly, Peter and Charlotte?)
      Yeahh but they said that Charlotte wasn't quite dead, maybe she'll survive!? More problems for John! I really hope they find Rita!

I was the other way around, I was watching and then forgot it was live about 10 minutes in!!

Gotta love Coronation Street this week. Have basically grown up on this soap and I love it! Tonight's live episode was well executed and acted. Sooo much better than that crap that calls itself ''Eastenders''. I do hope however they get the recognition and awards deserved, and not stupid Eastenders.

Eastenders should take a leaf from Coronation Street's book . . .

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by DancinBallerina)
        Gotta love Coronation Street this week. Have basically grown up on this soap and I love it! Tonight's live episode was well executed and acted. Sooo much better than that crap that calls itself ''Eastenders''. I do hope however they get the recognition and awards deserved, and not stupid Eastenders.

Eastenders should take a leaf from Coronation Street's book . . .
        Exactly.

Hope Rita surrives.
        I love the Norris, Emily, Rita and now Mary group. Mary was funny today as well. "We all know what unrequited love feels like" whilst giving dirties to Norris.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by aliii)
        Yeahh but they said that Charlotte wasn't quite dead, maybe she'll survive!? More problems for John! I really hope they find Rita!

I was the other way around, I was watching and then forgot it was live about 10 minutes in!!
        Yeah I forgot about that, so I suppose the 4th is either Charlotte, Fizz and John's baby or Rita. Not sure if there's anyone else.

Haha I only realised it was live because someone told me. I think I could've watched the whole thing without knowing, it was much better than Eastenders (not just due to the lack of mistakes but it just seemed to be of a better quality overall). Oh and much more exciting than the fire in the pub on Eastenders, as some characters who were actually well known and have been in it for a while have died, instead of being a bit disappointing!

(Original post by -honeybee-)
          Yeah I forgot about that, so I suppose the 4th is either Charlotte, Fizz and John's baby or Rita. Not sure if there's anyone else.
          My mum's convinced that Sunita is going to die unexpectedly from her injuries. Aww I don't want John's baby to die, his life is just one big FML.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
          My mum's convinced that Sunita is going to die unexpectedly from her injuries. Aww I don't want John's baby to die, his life is just one big FML.
          I was saying this earlier, she seemed to be perfectly fine in the hospital (she was talking, didn't have an oxygen mask/wires etc) but when she was being rescued she seemed in a much worse position and she lost a lot of blood so your mum could be right!

I know but he brings most of it on himself! He makes so many bad choices it's ridiculous! It would be sad though, but there's the whole baby thing coming up on Eastenders so it might not be the one to die.

ReputationRep:
          Corrie Live > Eastenders Live

Submit reply
        TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 10, 2010
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        What newspaper do you read/prefer?
        Useful resources
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.