Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Met the girl of my dreams Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    if it was me, i'd close my eyes
    take a deep breath
    then get he noe with 2 jabs

eyes closed so u wouldnt get blood in them ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty1414)
    err, but i am none of those
    Err, but the uni doesn't know that.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever you do, just don't ring up the uni.

You'd come across as a stalker/wierdo.

Plus I know how you feel anyway, it happens to all of us.

But the very least you could have done was got her number AND wrote down her e-mail. Not just being cool and saying "Yeah, I'll remember that."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phillipsherman)
    I thought that was the whole point of the university of hull
    :eek: Why do you say that??

ReputationRep:
    are you sure you have the memory capacity to study at uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty1414)
    Hi, i met a cute girl at a ucas visit day, and i really like her. The thing is she gave me her email address, but now like an idiot i can't remember it.. I can't stop thinking about her. She was so sweet as well. I just don't know what to do. Could i ring the uni and ask for her email? I need to get in touch with her somehow.
    You won't be able to find her, but no-one else should be able to have her if you can't. You'll have to kill her.

ReputationRep:
    Download person identifier v4.1, you give a description of the person and it narrows it down from the entire world wide population to as little as 100,000 people!

ReputationRep:
    **** her (younger) sister instead, at next years ucas visit day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tabers)
    :eek: Why do you say that??
    jus' messing :rolleyes:

I met some 7/10 girl on an open day at Oxford for Mathematics who was completely on me- started the conversation, giving me the eyes etc, we both had similar interests etc.. ended up having lunch together.
    Found her on Facebook that night after about an hour of searching but she declined me. Tried again a few days later thinking there was a chance she could have misclicked or something & she declined again.
    ...FOREVER ALONE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I met some 7/10 girl on an open day at Oxford for Mathematics who was completely on me- started the conversation, giving me the eyes etc, we both had similar interests etc.. ended up having lunch together.
    Found her on Facebook that night after about an hour of searching but she declined me. Tried again a few days later thinking there was a chance she could have misclicked or something & she declined again.
    ...FOREVER ALONE
    **** happens!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phillipsherman)
    jus' messing :rolleyes:
    Ah OK. I'd be at Scarborough anyway which seems nicer than Hull itself.

ReputationRep:
    Just judging by the OP's comments on this thread alone, you can just tell that he's a virgin, that's rarely had the chance of going out for a good almighty piss-up, and isn't that confident around the ladies.

Sorry pal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VivaLatzy)
    Just judging by the OP's comments on this thread alone, you can just tell that he's a virgin, that's rarely had the chance of going out for a good almighty piss-up, and isn't that confident around the ladies.

Sorry pal.
    ok then mate. FYI i'm not a virgin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VivaLatzy)

Sorry pal.
    Judging from your comment, I can tell you're a spotty nerd who wishes he was confident around the ladies but instead puts other people down to make himself feel better.

ReputationRep:
    I highly doubt they will oblige but you could try calling the uni. Tell them your situation and ask them to pass on your contact to her. That way they don't breach the confidentiality agreement but I really doubt they'll be able to assist as it's not an appropriate reason to contact an applicant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShnnyShiz)
    Judging from your comment, I can tell you're a spotty nerd who wishes he was confident around the ladies but instead puts other people down to make himself feel better.
    Lol okay then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ...FOREVER ALONE
    Did she get food poisoning from the lunch or something?

Just kidding, that sucks (about the girl, not food poisoning).

ReputationRep:
    when did you meet her and wat uni? others might have met her there as well who you could contact

ReputationRep:
    Aw, try different combinations when searching facebook, and as a last resort do call the university
    I hope you find her

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.