The Student Room Group

What are you buying your boyfriend/girlfriend for christmas?

Scroll to see replies

Well, he's not really my boyfriend, but a naked calendar that has me in a few months, and some cake :smile:
Reply 21
Probably literotica, bath stuff, sexy undies and yummy food lol.
Saucepans.
Frying pans.
Wooden spoons.
Ironing board.
Iron.
Washing machine.
Mangle.
I am not getting him anything :P

That is becaus we both realised we have spent too much already as my bday and his bday were last month and we got to buy christmas presents for everyone in his and my family. We also have a plan to go to celebrate New Year's day in London - so yeah,,, we are not getting naything for each other. :P
I'm really struggling this year! So far a couple of DVD's, and lots of workout equipment. But these are all things he's asked for, and I like to surprise him too. Arrg.
Just ordered a pair of tickets to see Bright Eyes at Royal Albert Hall for his present :smile:
Reply 26
I bought her a penguin bowling set :smile:
Let him put it in ur ass

He'll never want for anything else
I've got him Fallout New Vegas (he couldn't wait for that so he already has it lol), a book of Banksy paintings and 2 T shirts - 1 below, an ironic reminder of married life:

http://www.teesforall.com/Marriage_Game_Over_Novelty_Black_TShirt-p-2513.html

I might chuck something else in if I see it as I'm leaving him all alone for Xmas. And am reminded of it daily, he keeps singing "It'll be Lonely this Christmas" at me :frown:
We are going on a 4 day trip to................My bedroom! :sexface:
Reply 30
Some nice lingerie !
I'm taking him to Germany for a few days :smile:
People are spending a lot...
I was just thinking a hoody, some aftershave and maybe some kind of novelty gift thing. He actually asked for that alarm clock that runs away from you :p:
Reply 33
Fable 3 t-shirts, a silver guitar pick engraved with "you're my pick <3" (haha), a framed picture of us to go on his desk, a usb memory stick shaped like iron man.. and some massage oils :smile:
Reply 34
Tickets to go see a pantomime together :smile:
God knows :frown:

He wants this keyboard thing (£100 for a computer keyboard?!?!?!?!?!?!) but now he's told his mother she can get it for him.

Seems like every time he asks for something he doesn't really want it anyway. I got him a nice red bike... he used it twice. I got him a sat-nav, he never charges it. I got him a magazine subscription, he never finds time to read it.

There are only two presents he's ever actually really used - a pool cue (which to this day I believe I spent too much on) and an MP3 player.

Might get him something I KNOW he won't like and see what hsi reaction is.
Reply 36
Star wars T-shirt, Big cook little cook DVD and flight of the conchords series 1 + 2 so far... Deciding between a bow tie and and picture of us for his room for the last one. :s-smilie: I bought him the yu-gi-oh! deck he wanted but my mum bought it off me so she has something to give him :tongue:
Reply 37
Joggers and a 'Simons Cat' book.... Pathetic really, I don't know what else to get him. He's into guitars but I've think I've stretched that a bit far in the past few years...
Reply 38
Not sure yet :/ I've got a couple of small ideas but still stuck on the 'main' present.
We haven't been together for very long, but I know he wants to get us ferry tickets to go and stay at his parents' farm in france for a few days :biggrin: Now just wondering if I can get away with it xD
Reply 39
Well come xmas il only have been with him around 7 weeks, so not much. He has a very large film collection and loves them, so he suggested the Indie Jones films. He keeps asking waht I want, but I have no idea and itd kinda be nice if he could think of something without me asking...

Quick Reply

Latest