Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who wants to be in my e-friendship circle? Watch

ReputationRep:
    You should make friends with Lewroll.
    Hes renowed all over TSR for his witty comments.
    And hes in east london as well...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzyy)
    Leicester often boasts about its lively diwali festival, so figure it out xD.

There are also a lot of london black people like from De Montfort Uni which is also in leicester.
    oh that's cool. I love making friends with other races but I guess I wont feel like the only black guy in Leicester so it's all good...

(Original post by Lewroll)
    a/s/location in east london?

ReputationRep:
    I concur

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBlackMonster)
    oh that's cool. I love making friends with other races but I guess I wont feel like the only black guy in Leicester so it's all good...
    yeah I guess. I wanna go somehwere with a new mix of people though.. not the same old people you know..

ReputationRep:
    did you go to school or sixth form there?

really? darn...but how are the people there?
    Only primary school. I've always lived there up until a few months ago, but I went to school/sixth form near Ilford.

ReputationRep:
    yeah I guess. I wanna go somehwere with a new mix of people though.. not the same old people you know..
    same here. I want to meet new people and forget about my other friends since i've known them basically my whole life, heh...

(Original post by m:)ckel)
    Only primary school. I've always lived there up until a few months ago, but I went to school/sixth form near Ilford.
    fair enough. so did you move out of London then?

ReputationRep:
    fair enough. so did you move out of London then?
    Yeah mate, I found work in Bournemouth so I'm living round here now.

Where abouts are you?

ReputationRep:
    Crayons or Marker Pens?

ReputationRep:

a/s/location in east london?
    I am not at liberty to disclose my exact location, lest my e-enemies discover where i live and hunt me down. What part of east london are you in?

ReputationRep:
    I concur
    Of course you do

ReputationRep:
    East London ain't so bad.
    Lol, yes it is. I have the scars to prove it (these are hypothetical scars, but you get my point)

ReputationRep:
    I am not at liberty to disclose my exact location, lest my e-enemies discover where i live and hunt me down. What part of east london are you in?
    ah but then your e-frends(myself included xD ) would back you up, no ?
    Of course you do
    (i'm such a beg lol)

ReputationRep:
    ah but then your e-frends(myself included xD ) would back you up, no ?

(i'm such a beg lol)
    Well ive always been told never to tell people on the internet where i live. For all i know you could be a pervert and come to my house to abuse me
    I will try to be as vague as possible when giving my location: Im in zone 4 or 5 of the central line
    Thats all the info i will give

Youre in surrey right? So... hows the weather in surrey?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah mate, I found work in Bournemouth so I'm living round here now.

Where abouts are you?
    I live around West Ham/Stratford area

(Original post by Daniel-Ballingall)
    Crayons or Marker Pens?
    marker pens, because I cant draw for ****

West Ham/Stratford

and I live around zone 3/4 :O
    it would be cool if we went to the same sixth form but didnt know

ReputationRep:
    Well ive always been told never to tell people on the internet where i live. For all i know you could be a pervert and come to my house to abuse me
    I will try to be as vague as possible when giving my location: Im in zone 4 or 5 of the central line
    Thats all the info i will give

Youre in surrey right? So... hows the weather in surrey?
    How did you know ....fortunately for you I have misplaced my tube map.

We had some snow this afternoon, a thin layer covering the ground, dreading going to work tomorrow if its icy ¬¬
    How's zone4/5 of central line weather?

ReputationRep:
    I live around West Ham/Stratford area

marker pens, because I cant draw for ****

West Ham/Stratford

and I live around zone 3/4 :O
    it would be cool if we went to the same sixth form but didnt know
    That would be very strange....very strange indeed. You dont go to my sixth form though, we dont do the courses you are studying

ReputationRep:
    How did you know ....fortunately for you I have misplaced my tube map.

We had some snow this afternoon, a thin layer covering the ground, dreading going to work tomorrow if its icy ¬¬
    How's zone4/5 of central line weather?
    You mentioned it in that thread about the hot fat chick.

Weve had a bit of snow as well, hopefully it snows a bit more, would be nice if it snowed on christmas (wow this is a very poor attempt at small talk -_-)
    Luckily i dont have to work tomorrow, because i dont work, because im too lazy
    but ive got a hell of a lot of revision to do for january exams

ReputationRep:
    You mentioned it in that thread about the hot fat chick.

Weve had a bit of snow as well, hopefully it snows a bit more, would be nice if it snowed on christmas (wow this is a very poor attempt at small talk -_-)
    Luckily i dont have to work tomorrow, because i dont work, because im too lazy
    but ive got a hell of a lot of revision to do for january exams
    oh yeah, ms surrey ha.
    lol make some big talk then! And you probably don't have much snow on the floor up there cause they use all the salt up in the main bits of london then by the time it gets to 'greater london' it's all gone :/ (i've been saving this rant since it last snowed)
    lol, lucky you don't work, i'm saving up for a holiday to India next year xD.
    Same, got 5 exams! what do you study ?

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah, ms surrey ha.
    lol make some big talk then! And you probably don't have much snow on the floor up there cause they use all the salt up in the main bits of london then by the time it gets to 'greater london' it's all gone :/ (i've been saving this rant since it last snowed)
    lol, lucky you don't work, i'm saving up for a holiday to India next year xD.
    Same, got 5 exams! what do you study ?
    I have 4 exams, i havent started revising for any of them yet lol. Im studying Law, spanish and psychology. You?
    A holiday to india, that sounds nice. Ive never been to Asia before (unless you count Egypt as being in asia, i know a part of it is) . is it a gap year thing or just a holiday can i come
    Dont be jealous just cos we have all the ice, this is the most important part of london, we have to keep our citizens safe Surrey is like the countryside

ReputationRep:
    I have 4 exams, i havent started revising for any of them yet lol. Im studying Law, spanish and psychology. You?
    A holiday to india, that sounds nice. Ive never been to Asia before (unless you count Egypt as being in asia, i know a part of it is) . is it a gap year thing or just a holiday can i come
    Dont be jealous just cos we have all the ice, this is the most important part of london, we have to keep our citizens safe Surrey is like the countryside
    Biology,Chemistry,Math
    Me neither, fully looking forward to it, especially since I've been telling people for years that I was an indian princess in a past life xD. It's with a volunteer organisation. It seems there's some small text in your post, can't quite make it out... haha, pm me for details.
    Lol, that's exactly how it feels, no fair!
    The other day it was just below knee high snow near mine, I got off the tube for school and there was no snow at all :/

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.