Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you think about people from the Middle east ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I am aware that "the Middle East" is a diverse region with lots of different people in it, therefore I don't have one opinion about all of the people who live there and are from there.

ReputationRep:
    They like their architecture.
    I would like to see the faces of Middle Eastern women more often though.
    It would also be nice if the region (not the people) had more tolerance towards homosexuals.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's very important not to judge Middle Easterners by London Middle Easterners, especially Edgeware Road Middle Easterners.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anatheme)
    I wish they'd stop thinking all western girls are whores and that it's acceptable to touch them up in the streets.
    :rofl: You're in Damascus; I'm not at all surprised.

To the OP, they all look like this:

:bhangra:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abady.f)
    That's one of the countries in the middle east.

ahhh yes, one of the ancient countries of the middle east!

ReputationRep:
    Nice people. I've only been to Qatar (Doha) and Dubai, really enjoyed it and the people were cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abady.f)
    Hey guys..
    I had this wired question while I was preparing my portfolio popping out.
    What do people outside the middle east; think about the middle east ?

In General ?, the way people live in the middle east.
    Woman abusers,
    Limb amputators,
    Religious fanatics,
    ideological extremists.

ReputationRep:
    I love the Middle East, it's the cradle of civilisation and no matter where you go there is so much history, architecure and it's just amazing. The countries are some of the nicest in the world and the people are friendly however I do agree with what someone said about them chatting up women and trying to 'rip foreigners off' but that I have found happens only in the main cities which lets face it pretty much everywheres like that even London lol.

ReputationRep:
    The Middle East was the cradle of civilization (Sumerians and what not) They deserve a minimum of credit for that.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.