Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Blokes who masturbate every day: Aren't you exhausted? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Stoned masturbation :teeth:
    I tried this. :cool:

Would recommend.

ReputationRep:
    Just fiddle with someone else's penis. You get all the psychological action of masturbation but none of the tiredness. And everyone's a winner :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lightburns)
    I tried this. :cool:

Would recommend.
    Oh, amen to this by the way. the man who first combined the two is an absolute genius and I can't think of a better idol right at the this moment.

ReputationRep:
    I sensed the words "stoned masturbation" from across the forum and would like to mention how heartily I approve.

ReputationRep:
    Heartily approve enough to come and join me? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Definitely, brt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skoji)
    Definitely, brt

kk, bring cake but don't bother bringing pants.

ReputationRep:
    [Something about stoned masturbation]
    (Original post by grth)
    [something else about stoned masturbation]
    (Original post by lightburns)
    [more about how great it is]
    (Original post by Skoji)
    [agreeing with all of the above]

Is stoned masturbation really that good? :lolwut:
    I thought it was supposed to give you hallucinations... are you not scared that you'll light-up and start to get into it, only to later find out that you were stroking a cat or something? How do you keep... focus?

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't seem to bother me, if anything I feel better for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    do it once a week only. that way you keep your testosterone levels up and won't walk around all doped out like you smoke green.
    This is a myth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam_G)
    I thought it was supposed to give you hallucinations... are you not scared that you'll light-up and start to get into it, only to later find out that you were stroking a cat or something? How do you keep... focus?
    At least the cat would be loving it's life :awesome:

I know it sounds childish, but the first time I thought to myself that I would end up laughing at my penis and then obviously...feel too self conscious to carry on, but actually it just feels amazing. Like time's stopped and nothing is more important than the happiness you are feeling :P

*trying hard not to go into too much detail*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Lollo*)
    This. Nothing makes you sleep well like an orgasm. I can have the same feeling if I don't get enough sleep, but if I masturbate before sleep and then sleep enough I feel GREAT
    So, so true!

ReputationRep:
    It actually makes you tired? I do it everyday, it's just pleasure for me, no heavy breathing afterwards or anything. And it doesn't help me sleep at all, because I get excess sperm coming out which smells, so I have to ''milk'' my penis and take a shower.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Law123mus)
    This is a myth.
    Maybe so, but sex drive and success are correlated in some way http://www.smallbizpod.co.uk/blog/20...verage-libido/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam_G)
    Have you ever smoked weed? You do not hallucinate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    Have you ever smoked weed? You do not hallucinate.
    No... But I have masturbated. (Impressed by my dare-devilishness :rolleyes:)

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm such a goody two-shoes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inkblot)
    Fit as a fiddle, me. In fact going to the gym and doing weights/cardio machines usually make me feel full of energy.

I'm not really worried about there being something 'wrong' with me in a medical sense. I just don't get how this common activity isn't bringing the economy to a grinding halt when it makes me so inefficient.
    I think we've just discovered China's secret!

Masturbating is the only way I can function as a normal human being.

ReputationRep:
    Same :dice:
    Not quite sure why you posted anonymous. Man up :top:
    this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karateworm)
    unless you've got a 20ft penis.
    From the point of view of a female.. ouch!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.