Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a girl and I want sex - he's a boy and he doesn't! Watch

ReputationRep:
    What a lucky guy....damn.

My intention was going to be, dump him, n see me.

But no, just ask him straight, does he not want anything more to happen, is he a virgin etc? If he is, who cares. Just see what the deal is with him. Don't rush or force him into anything, i'm sure he's thinking about the whole situation now.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he has a lower sexy drive than you?

Many women can often be incredibly wet and horny and want very regular, hot and dirty sex especially at around days 12-16 of their menstrual cycles - and can thus have much higher sexy drives than their male partners.

ReputationRep:
    A girl with a guy that respects her and isnt only after one thing is complaining. You don't have to have sex in a relationship. If thats what you want, you might as well just sleep with random guys. I dumped my girlfriend because it was quite clear what the only thing she wanted was. Control yourself. Just don't have sex if he doesn't want it, leave him if you do.

Hmmm, he could very well be a virgin - we just haven't really talked much about sex yet! I guess I just assumed that well, he's a guy, 18, and he's pretty damn good looking he could probably have his pick out of a lot of girls. I just thought sex would just kind of happen and was really looking forward to it. We've even spent a couple of nights sharing his bed together and we just cuddle (love it, don't get me wrong) but a girl has needs!

I don't mind if he's waiting for my direction or wanting to take it slow - I've just never been in a position before where it isn't me deciding how far we go.

GOD you GUYS have it really tough!

ReputationRep:
    You need a black man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically, I have been with my boyfriend for just over a month now. We are both 18 years old and he goes to a different uni to me so I don't see him that often. I really treasure when I do see him, but I kind of want to get physical and he seems like he... well, doesn't.

Me and my last boyfriend were incredibly sexual so it's really hard not to jump his bones when I see him! I've tried a couple of times like when we come back from clubs and have been drinking a bit when we're kissing to take an item of clothing off or touch him there... but he always stops me and says "not now" and I feel like a rapist! He just wants to cuddle all the time, which is so nice and I love doing, but I really want to sleep with him.

How do I approach this without being so... rapey? I've tried to bring up sex when we talk but I think he is a bit embarrassed.
    I'm a boy and I want sex...

ReputationRep:
    Talk to him- he may have valid reasons for wishing to wait, or as some people have suggested, insecurities.

ReputationRep:
    My day has been made with the introduction of the word 'rapey' to my vocabulary .

ReputationRep:
    I reckon he's just got a monster 14 inch will and doesn't want to kill you.

ReputationRep:
    Basically, I have been with my boyfriend for just over a month now. We are both 18 years old and he goes to a different uni to me so I don't see him that often. I really treasure when I do see him, but I kind of want to get physical and he seems like he... well, doesn't.

Me and my last boyfriend were incredibly sexual so it's really hard not to jump his bones when I see him! I've tried a couple of times like when we come back from clubs and have been drinking a bit when we're kissing to take an item of clothing off or touch him there... but he always stops me and says "not now" and I feel like a rapist! He just wants to cuddle all the time, which is so nice and I love doing, but I really want to sleep with him.

How do I approach this without being so... rapey? I've tried to bring up sex when we talk but I think he is a bit embarrassed.
    Guy who wants to wait?!
    Damn that's rare!

Month too soon perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    Use a gaydar near him.

I'm not virgin and I don't often want sex. It's overrated. Seriously. My gf on the other hand...I didnt know girls could be so horny. So anyway, don't think it's abnormal. He might have issues though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Use a gaydar near him.
    :rofl:

That is funny. Nice sig btw, all those albums are dope.

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind if he's waiting for my direction or wanting to take it slow - I've just never been in a position before where it isn't me deciding how far we go.
    I appreciate how tenacious you are but really; I would’ve been changing faces in the boyfriend position after the after the first night we spent together.

GOD you GUYS have it really tough!
    No we don’t, we will make a move.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he recently saw the film "Teeth" and is terrified that you suffer from vagina dentata.

ReputationRep:

He's G-A-Y.

That's right, so dump his ass.

ReputationRep:

Mix something with his drink.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.