Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just the now the car came back and 3 other people, talking looking at the casualty. One of them put him/her in a box, in the boot and drove off. No need to call for an ambulance as it was clear the were no signs of life.

ReputationRep:
    "Ohh no what shall I do???
    -I'll make a thread on TSR about it!!" :elefant:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie72)
    I'd do my best to assess the casualty and put them in the recovery posisition
    Tbh, you would be better off securing their c-spine as opposed to moving them in the case of being hit by a car.

Unless perhaps there was a risk of them vomiting, in which case you would need quite a few hands to move them on their side while keeping the neck secure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Tbh, you would be better off securing their c-spine as opposed to moving them in the case of being hit by a car.

Unless perhaps there was a risk of them vomiting, in which case you would need quite a few hands to move them on their side while keeping the neck secure.

Yes thats excellent advice,and probably what I would do in the event.But I have a feeling this is just a troll thread anyway...

ReputationRep:
    Silly question - Get off TSR & call 999 you douchebag!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakapaka)
    Just the now the car came back and 3 other people, talking looking at the casualty. One of them put him/her in a box, in the boot and drove off. No need to call for an ambulance as it was clear the were no signs of life.
    :troll:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melanie-v)
    Here's to hoping you're a troll. :absinth:

If not, ...
    911 YOU FOOL!
    I fail to see how calling the American police dept. will help someone in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    Im not a troll. Its true, they came back and put it in a box, put box in the boot of the car and drove off.

ReputationRep:
    Well if its true what the OP says, then I think he/she should be phoning the police!.

ReputationRep:
    A did actually consider phoning the RSPCA, but they would of been no point.

ReputationRep:
    I spy with my little eye something beginning with T.

ReputationRep:
    Why do people answer these threads seriously ffs :facepalm::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    A did actually consider phoning the RSPCA, but they would of been no point.
    We get it. It was an animal not a person. Har har har.

I love how you have to drop less and less subtle hints to try and bait people because everyone otherwise couldn't give a ****.

ReputationRep:
    Just been a hit and run outside my house, and he/she is lying on a pavement, not moving. What should i do? A heard the thump looked outside and lying on the path.
    trololololol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.