Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Men prefer to travel everywhere in groups!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Clever troll is clever?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mally-xo)
    haha just me and my friends then maybe we like to go have a quick chat there.

the bathrooms at nandos are the best, they have really loud latino music going on in there, we always dance to it lol. I always get worried when we come down the stairs that the people behind the counters have seen us on cttv and are laughing at us
    Not just me that loves nandos toilets then?? :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mm_Minty)
    Not just me that loves nandos toilets then?? :ahee:
    it is so good in there, it is like a mini-disco. the boys usually wonder why we come back all hyper and giggly

ReputationRep:
    Really I go everywhere on my own. And usually if you see groups of guys out somewhere together its cause they're from the same flat and might as well go shopping together.

Me? Don't have anyone to go with. There are 2 freshers in my flat. Ones an antisocial gothic gamer girl I never see, and the others a partygoer-type girl who I also never see (at any given hour of the day she is either sleeping/out clubbing/at someone elses flat/in lectures in order of most common. When she is here shes on the phone to someone with handsfree). So yeah I do all my shopping on my own and see plenty of others that do the same. Doesn't bother me

Is it socially acceptable to go clubbing or down the Union on your own? I havent really been since freshers

ReputationRep:
    Why are we going on a field trip?
    I prefer to do things alone, but if im going on a party or some group stuff, of course i have to have at least 3 friends with me.

ReputationRep:
    You are. I don't like being in a group for stuff like that :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Is it me or do guys always prefer to go places in groups, like the shops and the supermarket?

It must be a *strength in numbers* thing.

Men seem most confident when they're part of a collective, and when out on their own, they seem sheepish.

Am I just generalising here?
    Er, yes? As if it wasn't going to be generalising. "Oh, all men in the world like to go in numbers because I saw one group of them."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insoms)
    Really I go everywhere on my own. And usually if you see groups of guys out somewhere together its cause they're from the same flat and might as well go shopping together.

Me? Don't have anyone to go with. There are 2 freshers in my flat. Ones an antisocial gothic gamer girl I never see, and the others a partygoer-type girl who I also never see (at any given hour of the day she is either sleeping/out clubbing/at someone elses flat/in lectures in order of most common. When she is here shes on the phone to someone with handsfree). So yeah I do all my shopping on my own and see plenty of others that do the same. Doesn't bother me

Is it socially acceptable to go clubbing or down the Union on your own? I havent really been since freshers
    anti social gothic gamer- you know what that means??:rolleyes:

nd you should always go with someone... unless ur just there to 'hook-up'.

ReputationRep:
    Women move in flocks.....
    you can never get one on their own

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.