Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR Angry Birds Society Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    That did take me a while to do first time. My score on it is 69090 for 3 stars.
    Congrats

Have you heard of/got that pirates vs ninjas vs zombies vs pandas app? It looks like another angry birds like game :0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel-Ballingall)
    Congrats

Have you heard of/got that pirates vs ninjas vs zombies vs pandas app? It looks like another angry birds like game :0
    Haven't heard of it, have you played it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    Haven't heard of it, have you played it?
    Nope.
    I might get it later though.
    Just thought you'd be interested... it looks like angry birds and almost every review compares it to angry birds

ReputationRep:
    The angry birds advent calender is definitely better than my conventional calender.

Still can't 3 star the last two days though >

ReputationRep:
    Ah I love this game! Unfortunately I suck at it but I shall keep playing Meant to be doing an assignment for Tuesday but clearly not going to happen, I've been ill in bed since Friday. Therefore I shall play Angry Birds and life will be good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Angry Birds runs far better on Froyo than on Eclair, even on older/lower spec smartphones.
    indeedy it does - angry birds on legend running 2.2 =D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    I wish android had a proper version of it
    The version i found on my Hero is really crap
    on my Desire I had the proper game.

ReputationRep:
    AWESOME game, just wish I had an Iphone/Ipod to pllay it on :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel-Ballingall)
    Congrats

I was just looking at this game earlier thinking of buying it but some reviews say it keeps crashing so I am a bit wary at the minute!

Also have you tried Fun with Death. The App Spy reviewed it and it was free the other day so I got it - I don't like it as much as Angry Birds as you have to put blocks down etc so it's not as simple as just aiming and firing! I'll play it more though just to see if it grows on me!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Angry birds runs super smooth on my Desire HD, and just looks :coma: on the 4"3 screen. I haven't played much of it to be honest, however my flatmate ends up playing it for ages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    I can't 3 star the 3rd one
    Yes I haven't played so much but it is tricky isn't it! I guess it has to be if you only get one level per day! Have you managed it yet?

ReputationRep:

This is jokess Lulzz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel_star180)
    I was just looking at this game earlier thinking of buying it but some reviews say it keeps crashing so I am a bit wary at the minute!

Also have you tried Fun with Death. The App Spy reviewed it and it was free the other day so I got it - I don't like it as much as Angry Birds as you have to put blocks down etc so it's not as simple as just aiming and firing! I'll play it more though just to see if it grows on me!
    No I havn't but I took a look! It looks quite... interesting It's cool how you're the grim reaper chucking these things at nuns :L

ReputationRep:
    Angry Birds is...I don't know...I get bored easily, but it's addicting at the same time?

When I'm bored I wanna play it and when I am playing it I don't want to

Having said that, reached stage 2 in the original version (yeah I know, late player ) and stage 2 in the Halloween/Winter theme land

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel_star180)
    Yes I haven't played so much but it is tricky isn't it! I guess it has to be if you only get one level per day! Have you managed it yet?
    Yeah I 3 starred it a few days ago. Still haven't been able to open today's one. May have to wait until we sort out a wireless router for home before I can play anymore

ReputationRep:
    Out of spite, I've avoided this game for a long time. "People rave about it - I'll just be disappointed", "Nah, not played it. Don't fancy throwing birds "

But nope. Absolutely addicted. AWESOME game. Can't wait to get rid of my BB and get the new iPhone... play it on the move then

ReputationRep:
    Angry birds rio 'a step closer to Hollywood'

A film? That'd be interesting
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Now everyone has probably seen this video before but in case you haven't, check this out:

I would seriously watch that movie! :yep:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    It's all about the Angry Birds Cake

ReputationRep:
    FREE ANGRY BIRDS FOR ALL GOOGLE CHROME USERS!

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...eefbgmgeghloj#

You'll need a google account (free) and the latest version of google chrome.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 29, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.