Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do guys like cuddling/kissing post sex? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I like to.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the guy.
    Mostly, if I had a really good orgasm, I just want to go to sleep without anyone touching me at all. If I'm not completely satisfied, I tend to crave more body contact. I know several girls who are the same.

ReputationRep:
    i like it it's kinda hot. plus she likes it a lot more so she won't be pissed or feel used and thus is more likely to agree to more sex in the future.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome-o)
    It usually costs extra.
    lad

ReputationRep:
    No, we like to tear out your still-beating heart and stamp on it. Then do up our belts and leave.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really have a choice because my girlfriend cuddles me anyway.

**** sake, sometimes a man's just gotta sleep :dry: it's easy for girls to stay awake, we're the ones exhausted from doing all the damn work :judge:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a cuddler. My boyfriend is, but I usually want to either fall asleep or pop out for a cigarette.

ReputationRep:
    yep :o:

ReputationRep:
    Me and my boyfriend just tend to lay down with eachother afterwards, and i always cuddle up to him..
    but then he falls to sleep!! :mad:
    I hate it when he falls to sleep, I get so bored..and after sex I just feel like talking to him
    Hes IMPOSSIBLE to wake up too..so I just leave him and go on facebook or something.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Though I wasn't aware this placed me in a minority.

is it the same if you dont have sex, but do sexual acts? yeah my boyfriend cuddles me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I hear most don't but what is the general opinion of tsr? Not just post sex, but in general. Lying in bed just being together. Having permission to access the others body.

Oh how i miss it
    I like it if she can lie still and let me fall asleep or whatever. But if she wants to ****ing talk about her feelings and ask me stupid unanswerable questions then no, I'd rather go and raid her fridge or see what DVDs she's got.

Also if it's day time then I might want to go and do something more productive, but in general yea it's nice. Maybe not kissing, that's a bit much, but lying there with her is pleasant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by street.lovin')
    Hell yeah, I like it.

But if it is really messy then the area has got to be cleaned up first.
    with your mouth?

ReputationRep:
    I like it! I kinda get the feeling then that I was just there for that one reason, as opposed to my bf loves me. So I need a little reassurance at the end! But then, he likes it as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by street.lovin')
    Hell yeah, I like it.

But if it is really messy then the area has got to be cleaned up first.
    Eww.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awais590)
    with your mouth?
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Eww.

When I say 'the area' I mean the bed! XDDDD I would not lick the bed, never.. but I might do somewhere else! HAHAH

ReputationRep:
    I love a bit of this action. I'm a very loving person when in a relationship and i was always cuddling and kissing on the cheek and all that jive. When discussing sex stuff with people, after they've told me how they love to 'bang it raw' and 'stick in in the crack like my name is Mr P star', i usually tell them how i love the feeling of being entwined afterwards/before. I'm usually called 'gay' for this. If anything, i think this makes me less gay than anyone on the damn table.

I've only had sex once though.

ReputationRep:
    Urghh there's nothing worse, i hate it :/

I love cuddling, but not after sex.
    After sex should either come more sex or a cold shower together.
    I love resting my head on a guy's chest after showertime though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbduo)
    If we are not too sweaty! Sex is nasty lol!

Shower and cuddle though, well up for some of that action!
    You've just had your **** inside of her and your worried about sweat? Man up you bell end. And yes I love it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eradicus)
    You've just had your **** inside of her and your worried about sweat? Man up you bell end. And yes I love it.
    Mate getting stuck together is neither sexy nor cool.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 6, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.