Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does sex always get so sweaty? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if I sweat, I don't usually sweat that much with physical exercise :rolleyes: but things tend to intermingle making it difficult to tell who's sweating more...

ReputationRep:
    do it in the shower?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Shocked and disappointed by responses.I really hate sweat, looks like I'll have to get used to it.
    It's a bodily function and one of the most primitive, what did you expect?

Also, if you don't like being dripped on, go on top. Bonuses are, Its hot, you get tohave some fun with him (give control to you for a change) and he won't be sweating as much if you take a turn... :h:.

ReputationRep:
    TSR

My boyfriend and I having been having sex for about a month now but then I'm finding it all too sweaty for my liking. Does it always get so energetic and sweaty? I really don't like sweat dripping on me.
    If you really don't like it then how about doing any foreplay and slow sex in the bedroom then having the hotter stuff in the shower?

ReputationRep:
    Sweat never comes to my mind during sex. wow now your ganna make me think about it next time :/

ReputationRep:
    TSR

My boyfriend and I having been having sex for about a month now but then I'm finding it all too sweaty for my liking. Does it always get so energetic and sweaty? I really don't like sweat dripping on me.
    Maybe a month is too long, try a week instead, less sweat.

ReputationRep:
    TSR

don't like sweat dripping on me.
    Then you will hate the part where he goes "euurgh...euuuurghhh EUUURGHHHHHHHHH!!!"

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJKL)
    Maybe a month is too long, try a week instead, less sweat.
    Hah didn't notcie that. Man that guy has some stamina, he's a keeper OP.

ReputationRep:
    It could be dubbed Physical activity, why wouldn't it get sweaty?

ReputationRep:
    I like it when the sweat drips off my balls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Vinnie)
    Not for me, but my body hardly sweats even when playing sports for hours or in the gym.

Sweating is good for the body though, so I guess that's a body dysfunction on my part :erm:

Ladies, let me assure that this is the only body dysfunction I experience during the sexy times :sexface:
    ROFL! + rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Vinnie)
    Not for me, but my body hardly sweats even when playing sports for hours or in the gym.

Sweating is good for the body though, so I guess that's a body dysfunction on my part :erm:

Ladies, let me assure that this is the only body dysfunction I experience during the sexy times :sexface:
    HAHAAH :rofl: REP+ I can't stop laughing lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by She_Bittersweet)
    Good wild sex is always sweaty :sexface:
    Off topic but I just repped you for your Foals sig, always good to see other Foals fans

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m45)
    you're being dripped on... so it's primarily him sweating on you i presume? is he fat? if so, upgrade

:rofl: sounds like a phone contract :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecdon)
    Off topic but I just repped you for your Foals sig, always good to see other Foals fans
    your sig is absolutely hilarious! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missygeorgia)
    No, not always. Crap sex is rarely sweaty.
    Quite.

ReputationRep:
    A bit of sweat is to be expected but abnormal amounts are a libido killer. I've only encountered being dripped on by sweat once and I just found it funny and started giggling. It was raining sweat. Poor *******.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by She_Bittersweet)
    Good wild sex is always sweaty :sexface:
    You and me. Teachers. She needs someone to learn from. Say place and date.:pierre:

ReputationRep:
    Shocked and disappointed by responses.I really hate sweat, looks like I'll have to get used to it.
    it's not difficult OP

just have sex on the covers rather than under them. more air/more ventilation

I prefer it like that anyway

ReputationRep:
    TSR

Here is a thought.

Each of you wear lycra clothing designed for long endurance sports events, which has materials suited to soaking up sweat. Cut a hole where his **** and your vag is; then screw.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.