Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I said things that this girl will not forget "until the day she dies" Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HARRY PUTAH)
    Girls with bi-polar give good head.
    They're better on top.

One second they're up, then they're down, then they're back up again...

ReputationRep:
    Girls with bi-polar give good head.
    Half of the time anyway.

EDIT: Damn, pipped to the post.

ReputationRep:
    I see we have one in this thread.

Hello daaarlin'!
    Haha oh please! ********

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh-sugarrr)
    Haha oh please! ********
    Now now.

We shouldn't be calling ourselves names. ******** is yours as you are what you eat you see.

ReputationRep:
    Dude.

Unless the fat chick is paying you, do not let her get anymore salt from your love stick. She might think its a packet of ready salted and chomp down.

I've heard many good reviews, but my one and only experience with a fat girl was one to be forgotten. I thought it was going to be eaten. I have never ever wanted it to hurry up and be done with apart from on that occasion. Alas, many others reap praise on their chubbies. I think it must be something to do with the eagerness and the effort that fatties put into it. Plus, they seem more grateful.

ReputationRep:
    Now now.

We shouldn't be calling ourselves names. ******** is yours as you are what you eat you see.
    Aww do u want a clap 4 that sensational speech there?

ReputationRep:
    Girl be crazy yo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Long story short, I called a crazy girl "bipolar", "volatile" and "immature" when we were having an argument.

She says she will never forget those words and will take them to her grave.

That bad?
    pfttt, she'll forget about that within the week, ignore her, she's seeking attention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh-sugarrr)
    Aww do u want a clap 4 that sensational speech there?
    Christ love, learn to take a joke in good humour instead of flying off the rail. Though to be honest, you're 16 so no one is going to expect you to be mature :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Christ love, learn to take a joke in good humour instead of flying off the rail. Though to be honest, you're 16 so no one is going to expect you to be mature :holmes:
    Oh leave me alone lol. What can I do. I get pissed off too quick. I think i'll always be like that, nothing to do with age:/. But what ever makes you happy man.

ReputationRep:
    Ok this the second time you have posted this. So clearly you don't think it's right because if you did you wouldn't have posted it even once. It would have been water off a ducks ass crack.

ReputationRep:
    yes just because she said that, she will genuinely remember that for the rest of her life until her death, wherein which she will haunt u incessively

stop worrying and man up u p***y

ReputationRep:
    I told a girl that her dad disowned her because she's such a ****up and she's the one that drove her mum to alcohol and pills and to get face cancer and **** off outta my life.

Kinda dwarfs yours a little OP?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How did you know ?
    ... I am she.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.