Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you were to vote tomorrow, what party would you choose? Watch

• View Poll Results: If you were to vote tomorrow, what party would you choose?
    Conservative
    32.95%
    Labour
    39.77%
    Lib-Dem
    6.82%
    Other
    20.45%

ReputationRep:
    I would vote Labour, mostly because I like my MP, who is Labour.

None of the parties represent my beliefs. I think the same is true for many other voters.

ReputationRep:
    I'd vote against the party which I believe is most likely to hinder my general welfare. Against Conservatives.

ReputationRep:
    UKIP represent my views strongly at this point, as the whole Prison Voting thing is an absolute joke. But they'll never get in so I guess it would be the Tories who actually seem proud to be British, rather than Labour who seem adamant in turning us into some racially-mixed Communist backwater.

Labour did some good things, yes, but unfortunately I live in a City which has experienced the full brunt of the negatives of immigration (Peterborough). What Labour did to this once proud community is sickening...you literally need a group of lads with you to walk through town it would seem. Labour are anti-British and are jealous of those who have worked hard to get a good salary. Cowards the lot.

ReputationRep:
    NOT lib dems

ReputationRep:
    Labour because of the traditional ideology and because I like Frank Dobson.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roargasm)
    considering that david cameron has turned the tories into a ......well,lets just say they are alot more liberal ,i would vote ukip - ive never bought into the 75 % of our laws are made in the EU rhetoric,but up to half probably are. - things like prisoner voting........the fact we had absolutely no control on the issue makes me so angry.

i do hate this way of thinking,that gordon brown is responsible for the current economic climate - gordon was doing his best to remedy a situation he was left...by tony blair.

this would be PERFECT! but i dont think it could happen,you'd have to incorporate direct democracy and populism,and we'd never get those.
    But Brown did sell over half of this country's gold reserves at the lowest price they'd been for decades :facepalm:

The Libertarian party if they stood in my constituency, but that is so unlikely I ticked Conservative. Really it depends on the candidates though - I'd vote for Steve Baker in an instant, but with some Tories I'd seriously think about voting UKIP instead. But then even some Lib Dems are fine by me e.g. Nick Clegg, David Laws etc. Would never vote for Labour though, even if the particular MP was good, I'm just too ideologically opposed to them.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Broderss)
      But Brown did sell over half of this country's gold reserves at the lowest price they'd been for decades :facepalm:
      yeah that was a pretty big blunder.....lol

ReputationRep:
      Happy to stay with the Tories, it would also be a personal vote for my MP, Jeremy Wright.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.