Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poojac19)
    Freshers 2011 http://www.facebook.com/pages/Univer...app_2373072738 lets meet here
    It might be a good idea for you to post this on the bigger Birmingham offer holders thread

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...php?p=29154247

ReputationRep:
    Birmingham is probably going to be my Insurance choice. My course is European Politics, Society and Economics, for BBB, which I'm pretty delighted with as an offer; it's a little discount.

That said, my first choice, Economics and Politics at Manchester for AAB, may be a little bit of a long shot. I have an offer, but I only got BBB last summer, although I am predicted AA/BB (A/B comes up as A on UCAS, which is sweet).

In all probability, I'll see you all in September, which is fine by me.

ReputationRep:
    yes yes yes
    however, im yet to visit Birmingham and im terrified that its not a nice place
    what i mean by 'nice' is like pleasant surroundings etc - big deal for me for some reason, hahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fell)
    yes yes yes
    however, im yet to visit Birmingham and im terrified that its not a nice place
    what i mean by 'nice' is like pleasant surroundings etc - big deal for me for some reason, hahah
    Mate, have you seen the campus? It's greener than Greeny McGreen in a lime green suit driving an electric car. Which is green. You can't move for greenery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamAM93)
    Mate, have you seen the campus? It's greener than Greeny McGreen in a lime green suit driving an electric car. Which is green. You can't move for greenery.
    hahaha, thats alright then

ReputationRep:
    Yes ma'am! For de lar

ReputationRep:
    yes yes yes yes yes yes :-)
    Been to an open day - beautiful campus (Y), awesome course (American studies), amazing shopping and night-life - can't wait!!

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully it'll be my firm- I really love it but I'm also going to see Leeds & Bath- already decided against Aston/Liverpool- and I just want to hate the others so I'm quick at making a decision...

Love the campus, the city, the people seem really friendly and transport links are good- also there's a direct flight from Belfast which is always a plus.

Worried about the usual things really- being stuck in halls with people you really don't get on with & also getting my first choice accommodation in the first place... kinda hoping I'll get Mason/Tennis Courts!

Overall, super excited though!

Oh.. and I'm doing Business Management (Year in Industry) BSc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poojac19)
    Freshers 2011 http://www.facebook.com/pages/Univer...app_2373072738 lets meet here
    Great idea! I 'like'-ed it Seems pretty quiet at the moment, but i'm sure that will change soon!

Birmingham is my firm for Medicine feels good to say this after spending so long undecided!

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for Law and I hope I get into Mason or Shackleton.

I am from Greece. Any other Greeks going to Birmingham this September?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelin)

I'm not Greek myself but I've lived in Athens for 4 years and I LOVE Greece!

I'm firming Birmingham for BA international relations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelin)

I'm not greek but i have applied to do Law at Bham- it's down as my firm!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.