Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Favourite Childhood Cartoon? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Courage the Cowardly Dog,
    Powerpuff Girls,
    Scooby Doo,
    Pokemon,
    Dexter..

I love cartoons. Why have I stopped watching them?!..

ReputationRep:
    The Moomins, William's Wish Wellingtons, Animals of Farthing Wood, The Silver Brumby, Spot The Dog and ......

Spider!

And Noah's Island! 'Oiski Poiski'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medusacascade-crow)
    YES.
    Haha, I have that picture in my sig
    Snufkin <3

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Love it

ReputationRep:
    Cow and Chicken.

ReputationRep:
    Gummi bears
    Trap door
    Duckula

ReputationRep:
    Scooby Doo, The Raccoons, The Flintstones, Rugrats, The Simpsons (I think that I wish a bit that they hadn't made quite so many episodes though).

ReputationRep:
    Digimon!!!

But Rugrats was probably the first show I watched religiously

ReputationRep:
    Dexter's Laboratory, Cow & Chicken, The Powerpuff Girls, Pokemon, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Johnny Bravo, Ed, Edd and Eddy, Teen Titans and Sailormoon whilst I lived in Germany.

ReputationRep:
    pinky and the brain!

ReputationRep:
    Scooby Doo
    My dad used to always call me when it was on, even though I was 16!

Captain Planet!! Anyone know where I can watch it online again?? I miss it so much.

Captain planet, he's a hero, gonna take pollution down to zero, he's our powers magnified and he's fighting on the planet's side!

Good times, good time ;p

ReputationRep:
    The Raccoons!

ReputationRep:
    Hey Arnold, Tom & Jerry. Arthur, I hated it when BBC started showing Mona the Vampire instead. Loved The flintstones though. Right after The Simpsons, Fresh prince was on. Those were the days.

That reminds me, Dragonball Z. Only let down was when the episodes would start from the beginning again.

ReputationRep:
    Teletubbies! Apparently i used to get really pissed off when someone used to change the channel

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.