The Student Room Group

am i the only guy who...(guys and girls opinions wanted/needed)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Im like this. But looking at other girls, even when im out shopping in town, I feel like a tramp in jeans and a hoody.
I will never understand girls who wear heels whilst out shopping....
Reply 21
Original post by Dan_andrews
no not being negative, just truthful ha. i dont think anybody has ever met there ideal match. if they claim that they have, dnt you think they have probably just altered the specifications to match there gf/bf?

Who knows, perhaps you'll be lucky! :smile: No, you're simply embracing realism. Though the vast majority of people cannot tell the line between that and negativity so best to keep it to ourselves otherwise we sound all gloomy :wink:
i understand im never going to meet my perfect match but yh, all views taken on bored :smile: nice one peeps.

Don't say 'never', it's possible to meet your perfect match! :biggrin:
Reply 23
I think you're just looking in the wrong places. Girls like us do exist, but you won't find us in the usual pubs and clubs on a weekend. Try more studious universities, bookshops, coffee shops, even online games. A lot of MMORPG has a larger female population than you think (eg. WoW, FFXI). Just might be a little finding a single, available, straight gamer-girl who isn't actually a dude hiding behind a screen.
Reply 24
hey people, right im starting to think this is just a fantasy of mine as iam yet to meet this girl.

iv bin single for a few years now and iv come to the conclusion, im meeting the wrong kind of people.

does any other guy feel like this?

im looking for a girl, who doesnt wear loadsa makeup every hour of everday. who doesnt tart themselves up to just go to the cinema. who when they go out, doesnt wear next to nothing, jeans and a top would be sufficent. who enjoys just sitting in the sofa watching tele, playing xbox. giving me a run for my money on cod. you getting the jist. does this kinda person actually exist? or am i living in some kind of dream world.

i'm looking for the same but i'm beginning to realize it doesn't exist. Just as you think you've found someone like that, they then reveal they have 5 kids and smoke crack cocaine, or some other crazy stuff that'll make you not want to see them again
Reply 25
Of course they exist. I'm one of them. Everyone are different.

You won't find me in clubs etc.. It's not for me. You're looking in the wrong places.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 26
yh i kinda geussed im lookin in the wrong places. i geuss just bring on uni eh. might catch the eye of a girl in the ' industrial revolution-a victorian perspective' section of the library ha.
Reply 27
Original post by Jaydiee
Im like this. But looking at other girls, even when im out shopping in town, I feel like a tramp in jeans and a hoody.

I'm wearing jeans and a hoody right now. And I have no problem wearing that in public. Don't even own any high heels. If I try to wear them, I end up falling over. I just like to walk normally, and I don't care much if they make you look "nicer".
Original post by BBYoungLady
You're finding girls in clubs etc

try looking in universities and colleges :smile:

so girls in universities don't go clubbing ?

lmfao id say 80% of them do , if not more
Reply 29
i would never double take on some girl walkin down the street in sum mini skirt, high heels etc. im more likely to do that to a girl who is wlakin down the street, in a bit of merch or a nice jacket n jeans.

im pretty sure the whole country is coverd in snow still, and i work in a bar, the other night is a rpime example of girls just well i dnt even knw what to call it but just being plain stupid.

they came in, minin skirt, no coats, high heels. bearing in mind, it is a blizzard outside and minus 10 at some point. and then complain about the cold....wtf haha x
Reply 30
Original post by Jaydiee

Trust me, normal guys should give you more respect for dressing like this. You wont look cheap and tacky in high heels, orange face, all your skin showing. There's a time and a place.

Stay how you are, for the sake of humanity!!
Original post by Anabolicminds
so girls in universities don't go clubbing ?

lmfao id say 80% of them do , if not more

true... look for the book worms :biggrin:
Reply 32
Original post by BBYoungLady
true... look for the book worms :biggrin:

Book worms ftw :awesome:

I'm quite ignored by guys though. I'd like to meet a sweet and nerdy boy.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 33
Well... I match those specs, but at the same time I broke up with my last boyf because ALL he did was sit around all day doing nothing but play xbox- (and he did used to get rather pissed off if I beat him), and he had no ambition.
If you like doing those sorts of things as a hobby, then great. He took it a little too far and failed his A levels (3 U's) and plans to live with his dad spending all the money from his part time job on games...
I'm sure there are plenty of other people out there similar to me- and you only need to find one!
yh i kinda geussed im lookin in the wrong places. i geuss just bring on uni eh. might catch the eye of a girl in the ' industrial revolution-a victorian perspective' section of the library ha.

I agree, bring on uni!
Reply 35
Join a Rambling club or try the library mate.
No. I met a girl like this. I let her go. Not a day goes by.
They exist but you will never meet them because they don't go out.
Original post by Jaydiee

Jeans and hoody = too trendy
Out shopping = too outgoing and girly.
Reply 39
They do exist but unfortunatly they tend to look a bit like this...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending