Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: how obvious do you make it that you like someone in a club? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pensivedore)
    I lick his belly button to show him that I'm interested.
    LOL, no. I don't go clubbing, so I wouldn't know.. But I suspect they would just grind against you to show they're interested?

But in general, when I like a boy, I just make eye contact which NEVER WORKS! I think, with boys, you just have to tell them and stop making hints because they WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND THE CODE OF ATTRACTION.
    you had nothing to add to this thread so why insult us?

obviously a neek!

ReputationRep:
    I raise my eyebrows and indicate my erection.

I make eye contact alot and smile and hope he comes over?
    or dance closish to him
    if im reeeeally drunk i can be so brave as to go up to him
    actually no thats bullsh**
    yee but like i said i make loadsa eye contact and look inviting

ReputationRep:
    Dancing and making eye contact. If you sort of dance closer to them, as opposed to from across the dance floor and you just see him. I don't know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stargirl63)
    Dancing and making eye contact. If you sort of dance closer to them, as opposed to from across the dance floor and you just see him. I don't know.
    This ladies and gentlemen is the answer we've all been waiting for. Women in fact do not know wtf is going on themselves, so we may as well accept that and move on!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rugbyladosc)
    you had nothing to add to this thread so why insult us?

obviously a neek!
    Oh, shuutp! I don't need to have anything to add.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, shuutp! I don't need to have anything to add.
    Well yeah it helps to have experience of clubbing if you are going to comment on a thread about clubbing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieDoughLove)
    It saddens me that going clubbing is associated with slutty behaviour. Because lets face it, thats what most people meeting strangers seem to do, quick kiss/shag and then it's over.

What ever happened to people going clubbing just for fun with friends?
    That's what I do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)
    This ladies and gentlemen is the answer we've all been waiting for. Women in fact do not know wtf is going on themselves, so we may as well accept that and move on!
    QFT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j0rd4nn)
    pff. :| guess u never been to a club?

when a big tune is blasting, every1 jus dances n u jus make eye contact :| dnt be a sad **** tho init, after a few jager bombs, vk's and maybe aftershock, reject is easily delt with

to answer the question, in case retards are reading: eye contact, and dance
    Are you a chav?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheQuickestSilver)
    Are you a chav?
    rather be a chav who gets pussy then one who doesn't and *****es about rejection

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anabolicminds)
    rather be a chav who gets pussy then one who doesn't and *****es about rejection
    When have I ever *****ed about rejection or said anything about rejection chavvy?

ReputationRep:
    gets pussy?

How ****ing degrading is that. With that attitude towards women i'm surprised you get any action at all. Bloody disgusting. Clearly these "ladies" must be desperate.

ReputationRep:
    gets pussy?

How ****ing degrading is that. With that attitude towards women i'm surprised you get any action at all. Bloody disgusting. Clearly these "ladies" must be desperate.
    yeah like women don't say " they need ****"

stfu

ReputationRep:
    gets pussy?

not gonna lie, that's a fairly standard use of the word amongst males

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    I often see or talk to many girls who complain that they don't get approached on a night out, but from my experience they generally don't express their attraction to another person - therefore hindering their chances of 'pulling'.

So I was wondering: Do the girls on TSR express their interest? And if so, how? (i.e. heavy eye contact, initiating conversation, dancing with them etc)

(this picture pretty much illustrates my point, from both a male and female point of view)

Edit: Ok, seen as though people seem to be misunderstanding, I'm not asking for tips on how to pick up girls, or how I can tell when a girl likes me. I'm asking the girls themselves what they do to show interest, as a few of my female friends complain of not 'pulling' and I was wondering whether it's because they generally don't show their interest obviously.
    Can I just say, despite having nothing to offer for the topic, I love your sig LOL!

ReputationRep:
    I lick his belly button to show him that I'm interested.
    LOL, no. I don't go clubbing, so I wouldn't know.. But I suspect they would just grind against you to show they're interested?

But in general, when I like a boy, I just make eye contact which NEVER WORKS! I think, with boys, you just have to tell them and stop making hints because they WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND THE CODE OF ATTRACTION.
    lol, very true. Eye contact is too subtle to me and probably a lot of guys. Suppose it depends how it's done

So often signs of attraction can be so ambiguous(in that they could mean more than one thing) that they're hard to spot.

Girls can get away with spitting out their attraction more than guys I think; should the other person be uninterested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drumzilla)
    Well maybe they should learn some bloody respect. It's foul and disgusting. Although looking at your sig i'm not really surprised.

ReputationRep:
    yeah like women don't say " they need ****"

stfu
    There are some people in this world who understand how to respect others, including members of the opposite sex. Clearly just not the people of TSR.

Piss off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drumzilla)
    Agreed.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 6, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.