Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Urban Decay 24/7 is fab. Rimmel make a good one that's a bit cheaper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhii)
    I use Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner as the nib is made out of felt which gives more sturdiness and control than some other eyeliners such as Rimmel Glam Eyes which I found tricky to put on It also gives a really good, strong colour which doesn't wear or come off easily And it's a bargain at £2.99!

Absolutely LOVE this eyeliner!!
    Defo go for this, it's easy to apply as well

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone recommend one that is a felt tip one? xx

ReputationRep:
    Barry M and Rimmel are both very good liquid eyeliners that are pretty easy to apply! just takes some practise to get it right =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I absolutely swear by MAC's fluidline liner in Blacktrack and a fine paint brush from an art shop.
    I also use this, its amazing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loonylottie)
    Can anyone recommend one that is a felt tip one? xx

The Collection 2000 one is

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.