I use soap and glory trick and treatment under my foundation/on top of primer, then if they still need a bit of a cover up I use my MAC studio finish. Some people find it too heavy for under eyes but it works.
Concealer for dark circles around eyes Watch
- 06-12-2010 15:40
(Original post by Pyscho)
- 06-12-2010 15:41
Can anyone recommend a good concealer to cover up dark eye circles. I've heard that YSL Touche Eclat is good for this, but others have said that it is not actually a concealer, but a highlighter? I don't mind paying slightly more for a bettter quality concealer, but if its cheap and works then thats obviously preferable!
- 08-12-2010 15:09
The eyelids are already the thinnest, softest areas of skin in the body. Normal skin is around 2 millimeters thick, but eyelid skin is only 0.5 millimeters thick.
Causes of under eye dark circles
1. Lack of sleep.
2. Inherited condition having a family with the kind of skin that makes dark circles more likely.
3. Fluid retention which causes puffiness that may cast shadows.
4. Aging which thins and relaxes the skin around the eyes.
Dark eye circles - Treatments and Remedies
1. Powdered fenugreek and milk are said to tackle dark circles. Apply a paste of fenugreek mixed in milk on dark circles in the night. Wash off in the morning and watch dark circles vanish for good.
2. Freeze grated cucumber. Massage the grated cucumber ice cubes on the eyes.
3. Soak cotton wool in cucumber juice or potato juice & apply around the eyes.
4. For eye puffiness, any tea bag (herbal is better, especially eyebright), slightly cooled, placed on the eyes while you rest.
5. To lighten dark circles under your eyes, wrap a grated raw potato in cheesecloth and apply to eyelids for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
ThanksLast edited by Illusionary; 08-12-2010 at 23:12.
- 10-12-2010 16:34