Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Race relationships Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I read that 50% of all (fully) black people in the uk were either in or had been in a mixed race (mainly white/black) relationship.

EDIT: Also in scotland we have a small black population. However it's seems that a lot of white male scots are going out with black girls just as much if not more than white female/black male.

ReputationRep:
    Well yer its becoming a lot more common but I guess in Asian familys it can still be bad to have a relationship outside your race is how it seems. White people down care as much anymore and black people love to mix lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    Yes they do. Oriental guys are the ones that white girls don't find attractive. It sucks for me because I am an Oriental guy who likes white girls a lot :sad:.
    Have you ever posted anything different from these words lol.

ReputationRep:
    Yes they do. Oriental guys are the ones that white girls don't find attractive. It sucks for me because I am an Oriental guy who likes white girls a lot :sad:.
    i reckon i could hook u up with a fine caucasian female if you feel up to it

answer me to prove u aint trollin

ReputationRep:

We get it. Please a lil hush now?

ReputationRep:
    My penis does not discriminate on race.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)

Justin Bieber?

ReputationRep:
    In Holland IR are populair, mostly white females-black men, but these day's black women-white males/tanned are on the increase. I wouldn't mind dating an African girl :colondollar:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Law123mus)
    I read that 50% of all (fully) black people in the uk were either in or had been in a mixed race (mainly white/black) relationship.

EDIT: Also in scotland we have a small black population. However it's seems that a lot of white male scots are going out with black girls just as much if not more than white female/black male.
    yes, us black people like to look at the WHOLE menu of races before we settle down hahaha

A lot of my black male friends have AT LEAST had 1 sexual relations with a white female. To some of them, it's something you must do. Some of them may end up with a white female partner or they might settle down with their own ethnicity.

But only a 1/4 of black Caribbean households in the UK have 2 black parents present. The rest are mixed (usually a black father).

ReputationRep:

I reckon you have never met a white girl who finds Oriental guys attractive .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roocky)
    We get it. Please a lil hush now?
    I can't get over it unless one of these start happening:

1) I manage to hook up with a white girl who I like.

2) I start seeing Oriental guy-white girl couples.

3) I meet a white girl who finds Oriental guys attractive (doesn't have to be me in particular).

But seeing as how white girls never go for Oriental guys, these wont happen :sad:.

ReputationRep:
    Actually I have seen quite a few oriental guy-white girl couples before. I must say, those were the very attractive oriental guys (in terms of western standard anyway) and their girlfriends were also very pretty too.

I think after all it is personality that matters the most though. I personally don't see the point of pointing out their difference in race at all, but then maybe that's just me...

ReputationRep:
    Don't forget, there's 'black guy - oriental girl' too. Not very popular, but i've seen a few couples of that sort. My parents for one.

ReputationRep:
    I reckon you have never met a white girl who finds Oriental guys attractive .
    i'm sitting opposite one as I type this

u mad?

ReputationRep:
    i'm sitting opposite one as I type this

u mad?
    Why were you on TSR instead of talking to your friend then? .

ReputationRep:
    Why were you on TSR instead of talking to your friend then? .
    trying to help you, appreciate my empathy

ReputationRep:
    trying to help you, appreciate my empathy
    And how do you know she likes Oriental guys? :hmmm:.

ReputationRep:
    cos she used to date one

ReputationRep:
    I know an Oriental man who is going out with a white woman. So why do you always make the same contribution that 'white females do not like Oriental males'. Obviously the case I quoted above, that is not true.

ReputationRep:
    I think Uni is one of the best places to meet people of different races and so its inevitable that there will be mixed couples. I see lots of different race couples at my Uni. I'm one of them. I'm Mixed race (white n black) and my bF is Indian....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 20, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.