Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do people still use MSN? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't even have it on my computer anymore!

I just use FB chat. Still has quite a few problems but for some reason it's just better!

ReputationRep:
    Yes I do.

ReputationRep:
    i do... just not as often as skype... but msn works far better than skype on windows

ReputationRep:
    i stopped using it and then went back on it after fb chat keeps crashing on my computer lmao

ReputationRep:
    FB chat sucks so I still sign into MSN every day but hardly anyone is ever online these days.

ReputationRep:
    I can't even remember the last time I used it. I've seen a couple of people on fb still mention it though.

ReputationRep:
    I don't use it as much as I used to but I often notice that there's less people online than there used to be. I have Facebook chat integrated into MSN anyway which is handy.

ReputationRep:
    Still use it!

ReputationRep:
    Yup msn and twitter. I'm hardly on facebook

ReputationRep:
    When did I last use it? Jesus, we're going back a few years here. Don't think I've used it since 2004.

ReputationRep:
    I still use but not as much as I used to.
    I hate fb chat!

ReputationRep:
    I'm an MSN girlie, me. Just prefer it to FB chat, for many reasons.

ReputationRep:
    Prefer MSN to FBC. Use MSN for school friends and some people I know outside of school. Use Twitter a lot too though. FB is okay for writing on walls etc.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.