Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A small Xmas present for Boyfriend Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ily_em)
    Where did you get a yard of Jaffa cakes from??? :eek3:

Or is it just lots of boxes? :sad:
    From Tesco, it's lots of small boxes inside one big 'yard sized' box. I think they do them in Wilkinsons aswell. I buy him one every year, so it's not really a suprise anymore lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xaheartdx)
    That looks a great website I love this idea - http://www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk/cure...ng-in-bed.html Thanks
    Haha I love that. My boyfriend is almost certainly getting a giant stress boob...

ReputationRep:
    From Tesco, it's lots of small boxes inside one big 'yard sized' box. I think they do them in Wilkinsons aswell. I buy him one every year, so it's not really a suprise anymore lol.
    Thanks for the hint; I think my bf will be getting this now :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aurora.)
    Haha I love that. My boyfriend is almost certainly getting a giant stress boob...
    Haha that's really good! He would probably love that actually

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, and boxers. I always buy him a cool pair :cool:
    Haha its mine and the other halfs 1st xmas together so im trying to start traditions like that.

ReputationRep:
    A mini vibrator?

(Original post by Cicerao)
    But it makes it special. You made special effort in personalising it just for him instead of going out to Wilkos and buying a random notepad.
    Going on a really tacky website such as 'funky pigeon' is in no way special.

Her buying the notebook and personalising it herself would be special, typing 'Dave' on a website and then 'Buy now' is not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brokenangel)
    Haha its mine and the other halfs 1st xmas together so im trying to start traditions like that.
    Aww Happy 1st Christmas!

Yeah, I decided to buy my boyfriend a pair one year, as he wears plain old boring boxers. He loves it really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ritchie888)

Her buying the notebook and personalising it herself would be special, typing 'Dave' on a website and then 'Buy now' is not.
    Fair enough, I see what you mean about it being personal.
    Though I did get his Birthday card off there and he liked it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roflhahalol)
    A mini vibrator?
    It's a possibilty . . . .

Thanks

Fair enough, I see what you mean about it being personal.
    Though I did get his Birthday card off there and he liked it.
    Cards are one thing, notepads with names on it are another!

(The idea of cards online is quite good, IMO)

ReputationRep:

Meh, my guy would like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unknownking321)
    Give him a blowjob instead. :yes:
    So simple yet effective.

ReputationRep:
    stocking fillers under £10 on amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...illers+for+men

and firebox: http://www.firebox.com/giftfinder#mi...&recipients=85

(Original post by Cicerao)
    Meh, my guy would like it.
    I'm sure anything coming from his girlfriend he'll love

ReputationRep:
    http://www.fatbmx.com/uploads3/2008/wk10/pinupbike.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Threepigs)
    So simple yet effective.
    Wouldn't you be upset if a blowjob was your christmas present? That kind of implies that you won't be getting any at other points in the year (except maybe your birthday) :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noggins)
    stocking fillers under £10 on amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...illers+for+men
    I found these listed there quite creepy. I mean, I guess the idea is that little girls buy them for their father, but then...the bloke is the one wearing them. So it looks like the grown man is saying "I <3 Daddy"...which is all well and good, but eh...

ReputationRep:
    He has made two fantastic first choices.

Going on the assumption that he's awesome, he'd love a Transformer USB pen drive!!

http://craziestgadgets.com/wp-conten...ve-500x375.jpg
    wow that looks cool =D where can one buy that from ?

(Original post by Aeon Prince)
    wow that looks cool =D where can one buy that from ?
    I've seen it on sale on quite a few places. Give it a Google, it's called 'Transformer USB drive'.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 7, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.