Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A girl I really like won't ... Watch

ReputationRep:
    she's waiting for you to kiss her!
    I'm all for feminism and all that, equality yadda yadda...but we girls get frightened and too nervous to make the first move!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RELAXED)
    I met a girl recently and we instantly got along so well.

Last weekend we spent pretty much every hour together, and most of yesterday. She stayed over at mine. But here's the thing: she won't kiss me, even though we watched 3 movies together, while cuddling, and slept next to each other for 2 nights over the past weeks. Do you think that's strange? What is she waiting for? :confused:
    2 nights and nt even a kiss is a BRAND NEW RECORD! jus go for it.....i did it on shu's mum and it worked.....GOOD LUCK!

RIP SHU

ReputationRep:
    Buy Listerine, OP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King-Panther)
    She's probably married to Jesus!
    Yeah that's what I'm worried about.

When I realised she didn't want to kiss me, I asked her about it. We had a good talk and I managed to find out some stuff

1) I asked her what was the soonest she'd had sex with a guy, and she paused for a bit, and then said "I haven't". In other words, she's a virgin.

2) After I specifically asked, she told me the quickest once kiss a guy was after 2 hours of meeting him. She said she regretted it and "learned her lesson".

Oh and she's doesn't drink, so it's not like we can share a bottle of wine to help things along.

Oh boy.

ReputationRep:
    She's probably just nervous and inexperienced to be honest. Maybe you will have to be a bit forward with her (not too forward, just enough to show her that you like her)

ReputationRep:

When I realised she didn't want to kiss me, I asked her about it. We had a good talk and I managed to find out some stuff

1) I asked her what was the soonest she'd had sex with a guy, and she paused for a bit, and then said "I haven't". In other words, she's a virgin.

2) After I specifically asked, she told me the quickest once kiss a guy was after 2 hours of meeting him. She said she regretted it and "learned her lesson".

Oh and she's doesn't drink, so it's not like we can share a bottle of wine to help things along.

Oh boy.
    Good girls are extremely rare and definitely a girl you should attempt to keep. You wouldn't want to marry a loose skank and have her raise your children.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:

Oh boy.
    Just ask her "would you mind if i kissed you?"

See what her answer is and go from there

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 6, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.