Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would you order from this menu? Watch

ReputationRep:
    That's a damn fine lookin' menu right there.

ReputationRep:
    Crab cakes or chicken wings, then beef/pork if I had the crab, prawns if I didn't, then probably the alaskan berry iceberg!

ReputationRep:
    I would go for:

Starter would be the meat loaf. I have never had meat loaf and it seems rather big in the States.

Main course would be chosen from the Live rocks and grill section. 8oz three dales ribeye steak, you get fries and mushrooms with this. Starter may not be necessary really.

As for desert, Churros with rich chocolate and fudge dipping pot. If the Churros (doughnutish sticks, meant to be Spanish) are warm, this would be a treat.

Have fun.

ReputationRep:
    Spicy chicken wings
    Roast turkey dinner
    Alaskan berry iceberg

ReputationRep:
    Omnom... :drool:

I think I'd opt for the crab cakes with winter salad for a starter, the prawns for main and I'd probably just skip the sweet (not because they don't sound tasty, but because I don't have a sweet tooth at all and I never order dessert 'cause of it ).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insignificant)
    I had no idea what churro's were until I wiki'd it... oh my days...
    You can get similar in other countries by different names though e.g. I first found them when I was in France and they were called ChiChi.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.