Original post by Captain92
Nah not at all,
And cheers, you too! :biggrin:

Ty:smile:
Reply 22
Original post by YdLeet
Do some exercise, works wonders.

Hey thanks:smile: What kind of exercise though? lol
My sleeping patterns are always erratic these days - some nights at bed for 11 at the earliest and others around 2am, waking at about between 8-10, yet I always feel tired. Not having a routine has taken its toll for me any way lol.
Reply 24
Original post by DanielleT192
My sleeping patterns are always erratic these days - some nights at bed for 11 at the earliest and others around 2am, waking at about between 8-10, yet I always feel tired. Not having a routine has taken its toll for me any way lol.

Sorry to hear that:frown: I know how hard it is to stick to a time. I guess we can only start it ourselves though?
Original post by morris743
Sorry to hear that:frown: I know how hard it is to stick to a time. I guess we can only start it ourselves though?

Yeah I think if say you have say a 9-5 job or perhaps a time you have to get up early it would be eaier to stick to a routine as opposed to getting up at different times, which I find for University. I'll probably get up at the same time though, and use time I have spare for say cooking, cleaning or studying etc. Is this a part of an experiment you are doing? Don't expand the timings too far like 2 hours, but anything between 30 minutes - 1 hour shouldn't affect your tiredness too much :smile:.
Reply 26
not having sleepin patternb like me is the best i sleep weneva and wake up weneva and feel great :biggrin:
Reply 27
Yeah I think if say you have say a 9-5 job or perhaps a time you have to get up early it would be eaier to stick to a routine as opposed to getting up at different times, which I find for University. I'll probably get up at the same time though, and use time I have spare for say cooking, cleaning or studying etc. Is this a part of an experiment you are doing? Don't expand the timings too far like 2 hours, but anything between 30 minutes - 1 hour shouldn't affect your tiredness too much :smile:.

Yeh a sort of experiment - only for my own experimentation though!!:biggrin:

Yep I'm goin to stick to 30 mins difference between days, so it'd go something like this (example):

Monday 10pm - 6am

Tuesday 10:30pm - 6:30am

Wednesday 11pm - 7am

Thursday 11:30pm - 7:30am

Friday midnight - 8am

etc

I just want some flexibility, really. I have a bad feeling like just as if my timings are all over the place, I'd have the same affect if I was to have exactly the same timings every day and then something upsets them and I'd have a really crappy day on an important day. Hmm...hope that made sense cos didn't to me:P
Hmm...yeah I kinda get where you're coming from. So you kind of want a routine to an extent, but want some flexibility, so by sleeping in these different times you'll get used to these to suit your routines?

This'll be able to fit within your priorities too, like going to sleep early and adjusting easily, say if you have an assessment etc?
Reply 29
Hmm...yeah I kinda get where you're coming from. So you kind of want a routine to an extent, but want some flexibility, so by sleeping in these different times you'll get used to these to suit your routines?

This'll be able to fit within your priorities too, like going to sleep early and adjusting easily, say if you have an assessment etc?

Pretty much:biggrin: Hmm...I'll give it a go anyway!
Reply 30
My dreams are sensitive:smile:
Reply 31
I wish you well
I have absolutly no proper sleep pattern anymore. This latest round of essays has really killed it. Im now practically nocturnal. Its 05:27, I have an essay due in before 16:00, and ive only done 1000 words. I dont think I will be sleeping until about 2am wednesday. If you ever get out of routine never power nap, it really messes you up.
my sleeping patterns have been so bad most of the last few weeks that ive been oversleeping and missing most of my lectures :s-smilie: but lately ive been sleeping right after i finish my lectures, get up close to midnight then stay up the whole night and go to my lectures in the morning/afternoon, then sleep etc, which has been a lot better but i still need to slowly get back to normal times :p:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending