JB fan.

nuff said.
Veiny arms creep me out.
I really hate it.
hot.
Reply 25
I love veiny arms. veiny arms= sexy :wink:
WOW!

Hmm I don't like them too much, being very muscly and athletic is great (like my bf YAY :biggrin:) but If he had big popping out veins i'd get too scared theyd burst all over me, veins remind me too much of wrists, and wrists are ****ing weird. bleurgh.
I'll be honest, if they're noticeably popping out it scares me =P It looks like there's an alien trying to bust out of your arm. It's weird. *shudder*
Reply 29
Original post by HARRY PUTAH
JB fan.

nuff said.

the **** is jb?
Original post by Hooj
The sight of pumping veins make Girls all wet in their triangle.

i'm sure it doesn't...
Reply 31
pics?
I hate veins. they freak me out!
Reply 33
Original post by Absinth
Like on body builders?... :erm:

I'm no body builder but I have pretty veiny arms. They're not massive and bulging out of my skin, but just rest on the surface kinda of. I like them so I couldn't give **** what anyone else thinks tbh, but I do look like a junkie.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 34
Original post by Bishamon
the **** is jb?

Justin Bieber, Usher's used it at the end of some songs to sign him off.

I take it you have the standard vein over the bicep though right Bish?
Reply 35
Original post by Tango189
Justin Bieber, Usher's used it at the end of some songs to sign him off.

I take it you have the standard vein over the bicep though right Bish?

yes
Reply 36
Original post by Hooj
A veiny arm you spud go Google it!

pussy ... veiny arms can look **** on some skinny guy and look alright on a buff guy :wink:
As long as it's not too obvious or like the one that looks like brains/intestines. :mmm:
I don't have veiny arms/legs even if i do sports though, i have no idea why i don't have any. But i have a few lines on my cheeks i think it's because i have chubby cheeks. :mmm:
I have veins coarsing all over my body, from head to toe. My arms are majestical like a snake slivering in the warm sands, veins cover my strong legs and surround my bulging calves.
Also I have a very veiny peni

Noy being vein, just trolling but I do have veins
I'm a girl and I'm 17, I'm lazy as **** 😪no exercising and I have veiny arms Idk why?😥
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending