Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is this a lot to eat? :/ Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    That's perfectly fine!
    If I'm having a mega breakfast (this happens about once a year though) I have 2 fried eggs, 2 slices of toast, 3 hash browns, chips, 2 veggie sausages and a cheese rolls. Plus a cup of tea and apple juice.
    Mhmm.

You've stated your height and weight and are clearly not obese so it's fine. Just don't eat it everyday!

ReputationRep:
    lol

So far I've eaten 70 grams of oats, 5 eggs, a litre of milk, 4 scoops of whey, some sardines, a 200 gram chicken breast, some brocolli, and some spinach

You've eaten nothing yet OP

ReputationRep:
    nah a decent cooked breakfast once in a while is good for you!
    i usually have 2 sausages, 2 bacon, 1/4 tin beans,1 egg and 2 pieces of toast

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    lol

So far I've eaten 70 grams of oats, 5 eggs, a litre of milk, 4 scoops of whey, some sardines, a 200 gram chicken breast, some brocolli, and some spinach

Now that's good eating, someones been hitting the gym:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Nope

ReputationRep:
    Na fam.

ReputationRep:
    Not exactly the healthiest thing you could start your day off with..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    lol

Bodybuilding?

ReputationRep:
    That's nothing to the breakfast at Frankie and Benny's :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Fatty!

Seriously though, no.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZDv9pgHp8Q

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Law123mus)
    Now that's good eating, someones been hitting the gym:rolleyes:
    it is good eating! my diets clean yo

(Original post by Sai4)
    Bodybuilding?
    yah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by You_Missed_a_Bit)
    Just your honest opinions please, I'm not attention seeking but was made to feel quite fat by family for eating a cooked breakfast which I didn't think was a particularly huge portion..

- 2 eggs
    - 2 bacon
    - 1/4 tin of beans
    - 1 piece of fried bread
    - 1 sausage ...

...?

Just a yea or no, I need to know if i'm thinking of portions that are bigger are smaller than what they are. Thanks
    Sometimes I cook dinner, divide it into two halves and eat second half in the following morning . Your amount is perfectly normal for a healthy breakfast

ReputationRep:
    For a cooked breakfast that's not a big portion at all! In fact, one could even go so far as to say it's quite a small portion!

ReputationRep:
    No. That's far too much. However, because I am a kind soul, I believe I can help alleviate you of some (or all) of that excess food.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    it is good eating! my diets clean yo

yah
    Nice, whats your workout routine like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by You_Missed_a_Bit)
    Just your honest opinions please, I'm not attention seeking but was made to feel quite fat by family for eating a cooked breakfast which I didn't think was a particularly huge portion..

- 2 eggs
    - 2 bacon
    - 1/4 tin of beans
    - 1 piece of fried bread
    - 1 sausage ...

...?

Just a yea or no, I need to know if i'm thinking of portions that are bigger are smaller than what they are. Thanks
    Your breakfast was missing :

-Mushrooms
    -Hash Browns
    -Tomatoes
    -Toast

Although, it is a fair bit if you are not going to do any exercise or anything for the rest of the day.

ReputationRep:
    brekkie without hash brown should be illegal! load them on

ReputationRep:
    That's only a lot if you're algae or an ant. Otherwise that's tiny :lolwut:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.