Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeddude)
    On the 8th December. 2pm.
    oh i have got an offer as well so happy as it is my first choice i wonder why we werent given our grades is that how it works

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pharmgirl2009)
    oh i have got an offer as well so happy as it is my first choice i wonder why we werent given our grades is that how it works
    congrats...did you get the offer through the post or ucas or email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pharmgirl2009)
    congrats...did you get the offer through the post or ucas track?

ReputationRep:
    did you get the offer through the post or ucas track

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sbhundia1)
    congrats...did you get the offer through the post or ucas track?
    thank you by post it just said the have given me an offer but the grades would come up on track

ReputationRep:
    ive got an interview for Pharmacy at Reading on the 19th of jan...

does anyone know any questions i will be asked? =/

thanks in advance...x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kushie)
    ive got an interview for Pharmacy at Reading on the 19th of jan...

does anyone know any questions i will be asked? =/

thanks in advance...x
    Why pharmacy, Why reading, (i wasn't asked that but some people were), What do you want to do when your done with your degree? , 2 maths conversion questions e.g ml to litres mg to grams, chemistry questions e.g circling functional groups or talk about a topic you enjoy in Chem or biology (make sure you mention something you know cos there was someone who said human biology and she was asked to draw the heart lol). I wasn't really asked a biology question my interviewer just asked me "what happens to aspirin when taken?" and he said i should use the function of enzymes to explain that. Good luck just be relaxed they are really friendly. sorry for the long essay

ReputationRep:
    I got a letter through saying I've got an offer and they're sending the conditions soon! yaaay!

ReputationRep:
    aww thank you so much pharmgirl2009
    wow they ask so many questions! im really scared now =/ x

oo well done ninny!! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kushie)
    aww thank you so much pharmgirl2009
    wow they ask so many questions! im really scared now =/ x

oo well done ninny!! x
    your welcome. oh no you dont have to be.. they are so friendly (well my interviewer was) when i got stuck doing the maths question he actually put me through . just try and be relaxed goodluck with your interview if you need any more info you could quote me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninny)
    I got a letter through saying I've got an offer and they're sending the conditions soon! yaaay!
    has it been updated on track. i have an offer, but it hasnt been updated on track yet, i wonder when that will happen.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.