Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

don't know how many boys I've slept with Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous-)
    Most people aren't in full control due to the alcohol. Obviously.
    There's always a level of control, no matter how much of the juice you've consumed. To me, i might aswell go and hump a tulip instead of a live female when intoxicated, it would feel the same and i eliminate the chance of catching any diseases.

ReputationRep:
    You're not a slut, you're a ****, tart, whore, hoe...

ReputationRep:
    yes. yes you are . But some guys are really turned on by that, you'll be surprised.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah.

ReputationRep:
    Is this a joke? Seriously? How can you not know how many people have been inside you?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kMt)
    does this make me a slut?

I don't really know and can't remember some of the nights that I've spent with random guys. Before anyone says I have any diseases I don't actually I've checked up on everything! IS it really THAT bad to not know how many guys I've slept with? guys if you want to get into a LTR with a girl and she told you this,would it put you off? no trolls thank you very much

OK I remember most of them, but honestly I've had some fcked up drunken nights. I've never been in a serious relationship and I think I've slept with 10, but my mate was telling me that I've slept with more I don't know. by the way I'm 19
    Those that are virgins and those that have had sex with only one other will know that you’re a slut.

Those that have had sex with fifty or more will think you’re damn near a virgin.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.midlifegamer.net/wp-conte...ard_sleeve.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kMt)
    don't know how many boys I've slept with
    Rohypnol Gangbangs will do that, love.

ReputationRep:
    you're a slut.. unless you let me in too :chaplin:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 7, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.