Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to tame an alpha male? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ybbil)
    Goewyn you're probably right, I thought I had good game, but I think I could probably improve my game, don't show any signs of fondness, always be willing to lose your gains I think
    Fondness is crucial! Just not straight away. And tailored fondness - he's a very special man, the alpha male, and he likes to hear about it :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Be hot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexygenocide)
    Don't ever mess with me.
    What a gentleman you are, preventing the female population from adding to their genitalia devastating diseases.

ReputationRep:
    He's not a dog. You can't "tame" a man just because you want him to be a certain way, and you shouldn't want to tbh. A guy will change for you when and if he feels like it, because he is, you know, autonomous and stuff. My advice is, don't think of it as a game; games have losers. Either go for a different type of guy, or learn to accept the negative traits that go along with the sort of personality you're attracted to. You can't expect to mould a man into being "perfect" for you, the perfect fit comes when you're not expecting it!
    But don't take **** from men! (By ****, I mean getting beat etc., not expecting them to kiss your arse and buy you lots of presents. Just saying because some people don't seem to get the distinction)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goewyn)
    Hmm, yes but the manipulating is for the purposes of conquering, not for keeping or changing! Be a feisty strong and sexy presence and chase and be chased with equal passion and aplomb and the alpha male's interest will be piqued. Never think you can change a man though.
    Well done goewyn, this actually shows a lot of insight.

ReputationRep:
    make me and a sandwhich and i'll think about listening

ReputationRep:
    ITT beta males think they are alpha because they are rude to women.

You can be alpha and still the most caring, sensitive and considerate guy in the world. Alpha is about how other men and women treat you not how much of a douche you are to them.

ReputationRep:
    Most 'alpha' males aren't really 'alpha males' they just act up with false confidence. If you're hot, and lose interest in them, then they can find their apparent alphaness disappearing rapidly and they become as bad as girls for attention seeking, you will get a load of texts from them like "i love u babes xx why u ignorin me babes??xx"

If they are really alpha types (rare) then if you're hot and lose interest in them, they will just move on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ybbil)
    I recently just read the long thread on 'why girls go for alpha males'. As much as I hated the mysogyny of some posts on that thread, I can't really deny that I am attracted to alpha males.

I think as I have got older (now being 19), I am more aware of the types of guys I like, as well as being more picky, where as when I was younger, I was still 'testing the water' in a kind of way. I just tend to go for alpha males now, but it doesn't work out because I won't allow myself to be emotionally degraded and toyed in the way that alpha males can potentially so please.

SO, HOW TO GIRLS TAME ALPHA MALES?
    Well you could try castrating them, but I think that's technically assault...nvm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marie1304)
    so you say you like alpha males and then you're asking how to tame them....so you only like an alpha male once you've changed him....something just isnt adding up.....
    that rhymed niqqa!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HistoryRepeating)
    ITT beta males think they are alpha because they are rude to women.

You can be alpha and still the most caring, sensitive and considerate guy in the world. Alpha is about how other men and women treat you not how much of a douche you are to them.
    This.

Alpha means high status. It does NOT mean you are a **** to girls

ReputationRep:
    A falcon punch to the groin will usually do the trick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trooper6)
    Well done goewyn, this actually shows a lot of insight.
    When one has been around the tracks a few times before, what else is there to say? Insight doesn't mean I always like what I see, but thankyou

ReputationRep:
    give up. make sandwiches and be a recepticle. if you cant deal, you stay alone or find some niceguy.

"older now (19)" - obviously a fountain of wisdom now OP.

ReputationRep:
    lol, we men have spent a long time devising ways to meet our means. good luck in "taming them" because in essence the only thing that will change a person is that person themselves, male or female...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ybbil)
    I recently just read the long thread on 'why girls go for alpha males'. As much as I hated the mysogyny of some posts on that thread, I can't really deny that I am attracted to alpha males.

I think as I have got older (now being 19), I am more aware of the types of guys I like, as well as being more picky, where as when I was younger, I was still 'testing the water' in a kind of way. I just tend to go for alpha males now, but it doesn't work out because I won't allow myself to be emotionally degraded and toyed in the way that alpha males can potentially so please.

SO, HOW TO GIRLS TAME ALPHA MALES?
    watch a animal documentary, mainly about lions, they explain how the female lion compete against the male lion.

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, you can't.

Secondly, why would you want to? Despite belief to the contrary, being an alpha male does not equal being an arrogant cheating ********.

ReputationRep:
    It's a shame how no one goes for the Epsilon males....

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:
    Here's the list of items you will need:

A tranquillizer dart gun,

A cage,

Some raw meat.

No but seriously though what the hell do you think an alpha male is? And why would you need to tame one? Do you want to keep one as pet?.

ReputationRep:
    You shouldn't have to "tame" any man, just stop going out with the ********s.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 6, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.