Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girl having sex with 10 guys in a week is same as guy having 10 girls in one week? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RightSaidJames)
    May I point out that it's not actually possible to have sex with 10 people in one week, unless you were going out every night and pulling, then randomly seducing people during the day as well!
    3 **** buddies plus randomers every night? Possible, if unlikely.

ReputationRep:
    Casanova = player or playa or however they spell it!
    Paris hilton (generic) = ****, sloot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FaraxZeroIncome)
    Delete Muslim from your signature, filthy one.
    why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RightSaidJames)
    May I point out that it's not actually possible to have sex with 10 people in one week, unless you were going out every night and pulling, then randomly seducing people during the day as well!
    Lisa Sparxxx holds the world record for having sex with 919 guys in one day!

EDIT: can you imagine being number 919. It'd be like throwing a sausage up a close!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenorivers)
    So the fact that a guy is easier to get into bed than a girl IN YOUR OPINION makes a girl a slut when she chooses to sleep with a guy? Surely IF you are correct then the low standards are shown by the GUY and HE is easy and therefore a slut?
    that's the way it is supposed to be girls can only be pregnant with one baby at a time but guys can spread the seed around as much as they like it is natural

ReputationRep:
    just because she's muslim dont mean she dont like **** (no EDL)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacktri)
    that's the way it is supposed to be girls can only be pregnant with one baby at a time but guys can spread the seed around as much as they like it is natural

ok but if you look at ants, that queen is the biggest playa of all time.

ReputationRep:
    excuse me, WHY?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bellissima)
    ok but if you look at ants, that queen is the biggest playa of all time.
    Well we aren't ****ing ants. There's a theory involved in this somewhere, but I can't remember what it was called...bleak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Invidious-)
    Well we aren't ****ing ants. There's a theory involved in this somewhere, but I can't remember what it was called...bleak.
    i should hope we aren't ****ing ants, that would be a teeny bit gross. also very hard.

oh and there's one theory that proves we're related to ants, somewhere along the line. it's quite famous.

ReputationRep:
    i should hope we aren't ****ing ants, that would be a teeny bit gross. also very hard.

oh and there's one theory that prove's we're related to ants, somewhere along the line. it's quite famous.
    http://therawness.com/why-its-worse-...-sleep-around/ theres your answer(s), though I have to say I don't fully agree with 2.

And yes its the common ancestor theory, but it doesn't mean we're similar to ants in this context. =S

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)
    just because she's muslim dont mean she dont like **** (no EDL)
    Well said.

ReputationRep:
    Well said.
    dude i'm not muslim, my best friend is.

ReputationRep:
    is a key opens a lot of locks, it's a master key
    if a lock is opened by many keys, its a crappy lock.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jolteon)
    is a key opens a lot of locks, it's a master key
    if a lock is opened by many keys, its a crappy lock.
    we've had this one, i don't think humans and locks come from the same evolutonary tree. but i might be wrong, who knows.

ReputationRep:
    dude i'm not muslim, my best friend is.
    lol thats what they all say

ReputationRep:
    ALL of that is rubbish - sure women have more to lose. What if it is easier for women to have sex.. As long as both parties are protected and people are well aware of the implications, noone is being used, its fine. "Men are programmed to do it" - if a woman wants tonnes of sex then that's her desire, same as the desire for a man to have sex. Why is it less moral just because there is a theory <-- note THEORY that men are programmed. Women have a clitoris which is there solely for sexual pleasure. If she didnt want to have sex or wasnt supposed to enjoy it, it wouldn't be there..
    Being a slut isn't challenging while being a stud is. Ergo being a stud means you gain much more respect than being a slut, because it shows you have social skills and the like to bag a woman.

As for the theory that men are "programmed" to be promiscuous it stands to sense from an evolutionary standpoint. Not too sure on the exact science but assuming it is correct then society would largely view men as just being good at their "job"; to spread their seed.

Just basically repeated what everyone else said lol and anyway at the end of the day double standards exist in both sexes and we just have to learn to live with it.

Im signing off now anyway since I have a law essay for tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Is it called the "convenient theory for you"?
    Right, I agree with quite a few of the above posters and will do my best to formulate an argument that is satisfactory to you.

Let me say in advance that I am neither happy nor do I approve of the following, but that is how things are imo.

Guys are generally less sensitive than girls. Therefore, guys often have the capacity to detach emotion AS WELL AS opinion from sex (meaning that guys can have sex with a girl they have no feelings for and they can lower their standards to a certain degree).

Now this is not the case with girls as far as I see (surely there are exceptions, but I'm generalising here).

Furthermore, it has long been "tradition" that the guy approaches the girl first (this is now changing, but one can still see a certain preservation of that tradition in today's society). This is why guys usually by drinks for girls, make the first move etc.

As a result, a guy usually has to 'hunt' and 'work' in order to get sexual intercourse from a girl. A girl on the other hand just has to 'wait' for a guy to approach her.

As there are usually less attractive girls (let's say at a club) than there are guys (regardless of their looks), one girl can be approached by numerous guys on a night out.

It is at this point that a girl needn't do anything but 'play along' with what the guy has to offer. Given the aforementioned circumstances, girls tend to be in a controlling/superior position and have the upper hand.

This is why we consider (be it true or false, right or wrong, good or bad) in today's society, that a man has to put more effort into getting a girl.

Sleeping with 10 people in a week would usually be considered slutty no matter who is concerned, however, given the effort that a man has to invest to only get sex ONCE, it is considered a great/impressive achievement to get 10 girls in a week.

In both cases the individuals are 'slutty' or ****s BUT in the guy's case, the achievement and effort overshadows the slutty aspect of it.

That's why guys are playa's and girls ****s (in this context)

ReputationRep:
    NO

the girl would be a **** coz she's obviously giving it up easily. girls don't have to work to get sex, they just have to decide whether they want it!! just the way it is

ReputationRep:
    if an implement by which a mechanism that obsctruts the opening of a container or door is able to deactivate many different types of that mechanism, it is an extremely excellent example of that tool.
    if such a mechanism is easily deactivated or dissembled by a number of instruments of no notable craftmanship, it is inferior.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.