The Student Room Group

house mate doesnt like to shower

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Febreeze him like a boss
Turn the shower on and get in, then lie down in it like you've slipped. Add fake blood if you must, to make it more realistic. When he comes home from work, he will see the bathroom door open. "Hmm, thats strange" he will say. He will then come into the bathroom and see you lying naked in the shower covered in blood. He will jump in to try and save you. As soon as he gets in the shower, your other roommate will come rushing in and grab him. You jump up, punch him in the chest, then begin to strip him. Then scrub him down while the other guy holds him. Once finished, before you leave him sobbing in the corner, go up to him and say:

"Now listen to me bitch, every morning when you wake up, you get in the mother ****ing shower and you wash your damn body. Do I make myself clear? Because if you dont, and i swear to god, I will **** you up and leave your bloody carcas lying in that shower. Now get out of my sight."

Then spray him with some deoderant before you leave. Job done.
Most people's answers are pretty funny, but extreme, and will probably hurt his feelings :frown: lol Maybe come out with something like 'Oh I haven't had a shower for 2 days, I must stink!' Then have a shower and when you get out mention how refreshed you feel and how warm it was or whatever. If he doesn't get the hint then there's definitely something wrong with him!
(edited 13 years ago)
I had a housemate like this last year. He showered maybe once every 3 days, and I thought that was bad! But 3 weeks! :lolwut:
You should just tell him tactfully that he really needs a shower because he's stinking up the place. Tactfully.
Write on his bedroom wall in poo "you smell as bad as this ****". Harsh, but fair.
Reply 25
Kick him out of the house or find yourself somewhere else to live !
Reply 26
pay him
Original post by pippa90
Most people's answers are pretty funny, but extreme, and will probably hurt his feelings :frown: lol Maybe come out with something like 'Oh I haven't had a shower for 2 days, I must stink!' Then have a shower and when you get out mention how refreshed you feel and how warm it was or whatever. If he doesn't get the hint then there's definitely something wrong with him!

Really? I laughed at your answer the loudest. Weird.
Reply 28
I laughed at the answers too :colondollar:
It happened here once, so my friend told the tutors and the tutor actually told the guy who refused to wash that he needed to wash or he'll end up with no friends/girlfriend etc!

Maybe you should try that approach, and tell the lecturers or someone else?!
Call him a sweaty Betty.

Might not work if he's not called Betty though.
Reply 30
Original post by Lewroll
Turn the shower on and get in, then lie down in it like you've slipped. Add fake blood if you must, to make it more realistic. When he comes home from work, he will see the bathroom door open. "Hmm, thats strange" he will say. He will then come into the bathroom and see you lying naked in the shower covered in blood. He will jump in to try and save you. As soon as he gets in the shower, your other roommate will come rushing in and grab him. You jump up, punch him in the chest, then begin to strip him. Then scrub him down while the other guy holds him. Once finished, before you leave him sobbing in the corner, go up to him and say:

"Now listen to me bitch, every morning when you wake up, you get in the mother ****ing shower and you wash your damn body. Do I make myself clear? Because if you dont, and i swear to god, I will **** you up and leave your bloody carcas lying in that shower. Now get out of my sight."

Then spray him with some deoderant before you leave. Job done.

+1
Show him this video

Glad I could help. :bl:
loooooool
lol i hav a person lik tht in my class its like he's hordeing all his dirt its like he uses force choke with all those smells. you could fumigate the house or have water balloons with soap& hav battles every couple of days. or confront him and tell him he might b the victim of Demonic possession and tell him u need 2 throw holy water on him. if he starts floating and his head spins around in any direction grab ur water soap pistols and gun and as a last resort set of the trigger 2 the SSE (super soapy explosives) placed around the room and ur persons.after that u should b good :smile:

or hav group baths/showers :stink: :bath:
Original post by babygirl110
:puke: girls have a right to know what is going into them, I hope he tells them.

I don't think this is an issue any girl will face in this guy's lifetime somehow.......unless she lives in a skip :colone:

OT: If you continue to have issues finding your balls and telling your housemate the stinky truth, then invest in these:

Dear lord I really hope hes circumcised.
Just man up and tell him 'you smell, you need to shower more often, preferably every morning like most people'

I would never stand for a stinky flatmate. Would make my life hell.
Reply 37
Did you find this guy on the street or?
Original post by Dude Where's My Username
I don't think this is an issue any girl will face in this guy's lifetime somehow.......unless she lives in a skip :colone:

OT: If you continue to have issues finding your balls and telling your housemate the stinky truth, then invest in these:

Haha true
Original post by xxxchrisxxx
Really? I laughed at your answer the loudest. Weird.

How? lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending