The Student Room Group

My mom is throwing me out of the house... Ain't got anywhere to go!

Scroll to see replies

Pathetic troll. :/
Sort yourself out, if you're actually being serious! :lolwut:

Throw away the game,
Redo year 12, actually attempt to work this time,
Get a job,
Stop moaning and acting like a stupid little boy.
Reply 22
cool story bro
I had a friend whose "mom" was sent to prison for neglect, after spending her life playing World of Warcraft.
He smells now.
Reply 24
seriously,sounds like you've got an addiction which is obviously having adverse effects on your life -not good
and im sorry but this lazy defeatist attitude you've got about your school life and work is shocking
maybe you'll get a better perspective of life if she chucks you out
Reply 25
Original post by Liam 09
Firstly, you are a serious loser.
Secondly, you better well get a job, take out a loan and get somewhere to stay, quickly.
Thirdly, your mother is probably right, predicted 4 A's and got UUUE? thats pathetic, now get off these forums and sort yourself out.

EDIT: Fourthly you probably are a troll :P

Trololololo
Reply 26
Original post by Student#254
It's not sad. I could easily say learning is sad. I learn in a different way cause I'm communicating with people all over Europe. I experience gaming, you don't.

Please don't comment on stuff you no nothing about. :smile:

Get one of these friends to let you move in...
Ok so my mom said she's had enough of me playing World of Warcraft and now she's going to throw me out. She's in a right mood and she's packing my bags and threatening to abandon me.

She said that the game is destroying my life because I spend up to 16 a day on it, every day when I'm not at 6th form. I got UUUE at AS and I'm prediected **** grade and ain't going to uni lol. I was predicted AAAA at AS, but the game took over my life... I let it happen and yes I do regret it but I really enjoy playing the game too.

I don't want to get a job either. I want to sit inside and play WoW all day and she won't let me. I'm 17 by the way and haven't got a job and I don't want a crappy job on minimum wage... Not at all.

I don't know what to do. I love WoW so much. It's my life.

Addiction!!!! :eek::eek:
High five!
Reply 29
Worst troll i've ever seen. :redface:

So you're asking for advice on something you've already decided? Yep. Really?

Reeeaally?

In the unlikely chance this is real, someone needs to bash some sense into you. The more painful the better.
Reply 30
It's not sad. I could easily say learning is sad. I learn in a different way cause I'm communicating with people all over Europe. I experience gaming, you don't.

learning and going to university is going to give me much better prospects that sitting on my ass all day. but if you want to play on some game for 16 hrs a day then go ahead LOL, but your gonna be the one ****ing up your life :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)

please learn how to use the english language then attempt to troll again, bad bad attempt :no:

When you get kicked out, go and live under a bridge. I feel it will suit you.

Damn trolls...

I heard that a single mother ended up letting her child die as she was so addicted to WoW...

When i read this, i cringed so hard, my face almost tore tbh.
Original post by StephenP91
High five!

Cool joke in your sig. Made me laugh :biggrin:

Ah I need to get out more :redface:
Reply 35
Pathetic attempt at a troll.

Come on, 16 hours a day? Plus your title makes it seem as if your mum is the 'bad guy' when in reality you're the purest form of a loser.

Yes, I felt like insulting you even though you're a troll. :biggrin:

:troll:
Firstly, learn how to spell Mum, and then secondly, stop your trolling!!
Reply 37
Lol you loser.

My brother did the exact same thing as you. In the end he uninstalled and gave me the discs to look after while he retook his first year.

Then he got addicted to Eve Online. He's 20, unemployed, no prospects, doesn't even talk to us, and is incredibly unpleasant.

I suggest you tell your Mum that she's right, that you're sorry, that you uninstall all online games you have, self-inflict a curfew (including internet cutoffs at 11pm so you physically can't use it), and then get some friends locally.

Good luck.
I never normally comment on threads like these, but seriously this is the worst trolling attempt I'm sure I've seen.
Pathetic and so obvious!
Reply 39
Ok so my mom said she's had enough of me playing World of Warcraft and now she's going to throw me out. She's in a right mood and she's packing my bags and threatening to abandon me.

She said that the game is destroying my life because I spend up to 16 a day on it, every day when I'm not at 6th form. I got UUUE at AS and I'm prediected **** grade and ain't going to uni lol. I was predicted AAAA at AS, but the game took over my life... I let it happen and yes I do regret it but I really enjoy playing the game too.

I don't want to get a job either. I want to sit inside and play WoW all day and she won't let me. I'm 17 by the way and haven't got a job and I don't want a crappy job on minimum wage... Not at all.

I don't know what to do. I love WoW so much. It's my life.

:eek:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending