Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Feel like committing suicide Watch

ReputationRep:
    school isn't your whole life.... get used to being lonely at school.. its only 2 years...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Recently I've argued with a lot of people from school because I've had enough of them talking about me so I've told them where the **** to go, so now I'm really moody and I've had enough of everyone. All of my true friends left to go to college but I can't go there because they don't do the AS's I do. I've always felt like dying for some reason but for the last two months it's all I feel like doing, I only really have one person in school I can talk to now and I've really had enough of being lonely and I can't cope with it anymore, I'm not confident to go up to people and talk to them now I feel embarrassed and unwanted. I feel so weird because before I had a huge group of friends but I had enough of them leaving me out when they went places so it ended bitterly
    This is nothing to end your life over, school will be over soon and these people are not your 'friends' clearly. If they are giving you trouble over Facebook, delete them, and change your mobile number if you feel that there is no way of repairing your friendship. There is no excuse for the bullying they are subjecting you to. Speak to your parents if you can and have a sleep, sleep will always make things seem a little bit better when you wake up.

ReputationRep:
    I completely understand you, I on the other am quite a lively person- but even so after my best mates left my college I sometimes do feel really unhappy. Don't worry, persevere and keep going. For all the people that attempt to give you sh** you'll just have to ignore it- a lot of people at college are really immature.
    Keep in there, get some sleep for now, but suicides too far.
    X

ReputationRep:
    All of my true friends left to go to college but I can't go there because they don't do the AS's I do. (
    Well maybe doing different A levels would be a difficult thing, but wouldn't it be better than being dead?

ReputationRep:
    Recently I've argued with a lot of people from school because I've had enough of them talking about me so I've told them where the **** to go, so now I'm really moody and I've had enough of everyone. All of my true friends left to go to college but I can't go there because they don't do the AS's I do. I've always felt like dying for some reason but for the last two months it's all I feel like doing, I only really have one person in school I can talk to now and I've really had enough of being lonely and I can't cope with it anymore, I'm not confident to go up to people and talk to them now I feel embarrassed and unwanted. I feel so weird because before I had a huge group of friends but I had enough of them leaving me out when they went places so it ended bitterly
    Its horid.

Life goes on...
    DONT commit sucide.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadowplay)
    For some reason cute hamsters make me feel better, maybe they'll make you too?

http://www.blurtit.com/var/question/..._-_gregory.jpg

http://www.dailypets.co.uk/wp-conten...9/hamster1.jpg

If that doesn't work - it WILL get better, trust me, there's life after school, I've had loads of problems too, but it just makes you stronger in the long run. You can PM me too.
    I am so stealing these!

ReputationRep:
    i understand your pain..but trust me just stick with it and things will get better.there is no point getting upset over a few immature ***** and there plenty more fish in the sea.
    try distracting yourself by getting involved in different things, meeting new people,joining clubs and stuff, maybe get a job. i know it will hurt for now but the feeling will pass
    seriously in three years time you'll look back on this, and it wont matter to you at all....
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    talk to your family about it its not worth killing yourself over! just move to a completely new school that does do your a levels fresh start!

(Original post by IlexBlue)
    Agreed. There are way too many teenagers who bandy the word about meaninglessly because they've had a bad day at college, when some people are genuinely suffering with some horrendous **** everyday. It's so irritating.
    It's not a bad ****ing week though! It's been going on for months and I've had enough, I confronted them and apparently I deserve all I get so **** this life.

ReputationRep:
    It's not a bad ****ing week though! It's been going on for months and I've had enough, I confronted them and apparently I deserve all I get so **** this life.
    You didn't read my other post, did you? :rolleyes:

Do you know how quickly sixth form goes by, and how insignificant the people you know there are in terms of the rest of your life? You are considering ENDING YOUR LIFE for such an inconsequential reason, and this irritates me. Your life hasn't even begun yet!

ReputationRep:
    I hate school with a passion too, feel so unwanted and just generally **** when I'm there, but it doesn't bother me now, I'll just stay away from the people I dislike, as I don't nee to impress anyone - no intention of seeing most of them again! Just take that view, get your head down and join some stuff out of school to avoid getting too lonely. School really isn't everything. Maybe join a club out of school? Find a volunteering organisation and start some volunteering - that will help with ucas as well as getting you to meet more people Good luck anyway, but just remember school will go by quicker than you think

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 7, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.