Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

....But some people are just ugly! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    Honesty, and a person who realises and can get over they're ugly rather than being bombarded by compliments which aren't true and are superficial, is what you achieve.
    which makes them more confident therefore more attractive, the truth will only hurt them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katyness)
    LOOL. nice one
    the guy is a troll though. First he says that he waited till the honeymoon to lose his virginity and then a bit below he says that he married her because they have one child on the way
    unless she was preggers by someone else and he married her anyway ?
    I'd like to believe in the story LOL.

ReputationRep:
    jesus christ! Please dont let them reproduce. If they do we are gonna have to go hunting.

ReputationRep:
    If that is a troll, it is the finest example of trolling I haver ever seen. TSR should take note.

ReputationRep:
    And most people are somewhere in the middle...what's your point OP?

ReputationRep:
    Haha I don't think it would be possible for that women to be any uglier, even if she got hit in the face by a combine harvester and then butchered with a blunt axe. Some of the comments on the thread were funny as ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CapnHooch)
    You may not think you're ugly, but to some people, you will be. It's all a matter of opinion.
    How exactly do you propose people fix their problems exactly?
    You're not understand me. I know some people will think I'm hot, some with think I'm ugly. I'm talking about the people that no-one will ever find physically good-looking. Surgery/makeup/hairstyle/better clothes and swagger.

ReputationRep:
    It's quite annoying when people say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, fair enough it's quite true, but what's with people that give ugly people false hope, if they ask am I ugly, and they're ugly say it. Hate two-faced people, just be honest. Some people are just ugly, in the eye of everyone.
    Why don't you post your photo here and we can tell you like it is, no sweet talking?

If someone asked me if they were ugly, and I thought they were, then I'd just say they were not my type.

You're not my type.

ReputationRep:
    No it doesn't get you beaten up, because it's very rare that a ugly girl will as you if you think she's ugly or not. I don't just go around saying, " Yupp you you're ugly fat g inger chick "
    lool so now everyone that is ugly happens to be a fat ginger chick??

ReputationRep:
    You're not understand me. I know some people will think I'm hot, some with think I'm ugly. I'm talking about the people that no-one will ever find physically good-looking. Surgery/makeup/hairstyle/better clothes and swagger.
    I've yet to find someone who no-one will find attractive. However I do agree that people who make an effort with their appearance will generally be found more attractive. Except for make up & surgery of course, there has to be a balance.

ReputationRep:
    you only need to watch jeremy kyle to see that this is true

ReputationRep:
    need pics

ReputationRep:
    Obvious troll is obvious.

ReputationRep:
    Well it depends. I don't want to be the cause of someone's suicide.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulan)
    Why don't you post your photo here and we can tell you like it is, no sweet talking?

If someone asked me if they were ugly, and I thought they were, then I'd just say they were not my type.

You're not my type.
    Pictures been on my profile for like 2 weeks now.....

ReputationRep:
    For the real no-hopers I'm sure they know deep down anyway and there's no point in saying it to them. I have no sympathy for fat people though, it's almost always entirely their own fault (and probably the parents as well!). I'm not saying I have perfect self-discipline and I can see how some people become fat but I do wonder how being massively less attractive than you could otherwise be wouldn't compel someone to lose weight. It's also really unhealthy and apparently fat people get paid less over a lifetime on average, the theory for this being people assume they're lazy. It's negatives all round apart from the actual pleasure of eating which I'm sure is diluted by the guilt of knowing you're perpetuating such a horrible state! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder is pretty misleading as well because of course it is to some extent but certain aspects of beauty are to do with people looking healthy, so in my opinion it is unnatural to be attracted to really fat (or of course unhealthily skinny) people!

Maybe this is all basic psychology and it's because fat people are a physical embodiment of that which I hate in myself (low self-discipline, insecurity, greed..) that I get so worked up about it!

ReputationRep:
    Her husband obviously doesn't find her that ugly or he wouldn't have married her.

Plus she has nice skin, a cute nose and full round cheeks which are all positive physical traits. I don't think anyone can be 100% ugly, even the least attractive people usually have a couple of redeeming features.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Threepigs)
    A broken jaw if that person is

http://www.klausriis.com/newshoot9.jpg
    I've seen that man so many times today. I think it's time I clicked on the X icon at the top of the screen and end this madness.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StressReliever)
    Her husband obviously doesn't find her that ugly or he wouldn't have married her.
    That's my point. OP said some people are not attractive to anyone, I was illustrating that that's not true.

ReputationRep:
    What about all the people who have lied to you and called you good looking? :rolleyes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 9, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.