Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BritishRose)
    A female pigs orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.
    Sounds like my ex wife hehehe.

ReputationRep:
    feeling down? lack of drive? no emotion? no love in yo soul? feel like the world is empty and colorless?

prolly just a little malnourished. vitamin B6, vitamin A, calcium, magnesium, phenylalanine, and folic acid are needed to keep your brain chemistry happy. [serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, enkephalins && gaba]

scared by the chems? eat fish, egg with the yolk, turkey or ham and vegetables, and drink cow's milk too. that'll cover it bro.

or take a vitamin supplement from boots and eat whatever **** students eat these days. chocolate bacon wrapped in lard perhaps.

ReputationRep:
    if mosquitoes didn't kill people, there would be roughly twice as many people on Earth as there is today!!!

ReputationRep:
    on a normal sleep cycle, you will be at the most alert at about 10am, your fastest reaction times will be at around 3pm, your highest body temperature and blood pressure will be around 6:30-7pm and your best bet for muscular strength is about 5pm.

remember the first two halo players.

ReputationRep:
    you could create a plastic explosive using hexamine [google "compressed fuel tablets"], nitric acid [artificial pine/maple wood aging chems maybe? isn't difficult to get, farm suppliers probably have it too], water, ice and table salt.

ReputationRep:
    have a look at the moon. does it look clear and sharp? most probably an indicator of an area of low pressure going over you, and that means rain. cloud cover on a winter's night will mean a warmer spell, however, as it will prevent heat from radiating as much. cumulonimbus clouds early in the day are a pretty sure sign of bad weather to come. cirrus and altocumulus clouds indicate bad weather to come as well, normally within a day.

and yes, red sky in morning/red sky at night are valid w.r.t pressure systems, but as with all meteorological guesswork, it isn't guaranteed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jolteon)
    feeling down? lack of drive? no emotion? no love in yo soul? feel like the world is empty and colorless?

prolly just a little malnourished. vitamin B6, vitamin A, calcium, magnesium, phenylalanine, and folic acid are needed to keep your brain chemistry happy. [serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, enkephalins && gaba]

scared by the chems? eat fish, egg with the yolk, turkey or ham and vegetables, and drink cow's milk too. that'll cover it bro.

or take a vitamin supplement from boots and eat whatever **** students eat these days. chocolate bacon wrapped in lard perhaps.
    Hahahahahahahaha :rofl2:

Where are you getting all these facts from? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    Hahahahahahahaha :rofl2:

Where are you getting all these facts from? :ninja:
    some i've just read about on the internet, but the plastic explosive one i indirectly heard from a bro.

oh and the weather one i basically looked up a minute ago because i couldn't remember **** about predicting the weather.

ReputationRep:
    y'all must know about how standard [colgate, not superderper sensodyne gelpaste] toothpaste will fix cracks in CDs - we're students, we don't put things back in boxes.

one of the best things for getting blood out of clothing is your saliva. i've tested this one with my own blood, worked a treat. made a hefty stain look like i'd dribbled after a few minutes. better be quick though.

ReputationRep:
    also, ultimate solution for annoying stickers on CDs, DVDs and stuff - lighter fluid. trust me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allie-23)
    I just find some random facts interesting, like:

leonardo divinci was dyslexic and wrote backwards sometimes
    or
    in the 1890's Bayer (asprin company) sold heroin.

Anyone else have some random yet interesting facts?
    Laudanum was also sold regualy in the uk until 1971.

ReputationRep:
    90% of the things Americans claim to have invented, weren't actually invented in America. This is a common misconception spread by the American education system and the US media.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bring_me_sunshine)
    a ducks quack doesn't echo :holmes:
    Actually, it does. Mythbusters proved this.

ReputationRep:
    the "todays special" at a restaurant or pub will be dollied-up leftovers that need to be gotten rid of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allie-23)
    I just find some random facts interesting, like:

leonardo divinci was dyslexic and wrote backwards sometimes
    or
    in the 1890's Bayer (asprin company) sold heroin.

Anyone else have some random yet interesting facts?
    When i was first starting to write i used to write everything backwards, and i didn't see it as abnormal, the only way to understand it was hold it to a mirror.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jolteon)
    some i've just read about on the internet, but the plastic explosive one i indirectly heard from a bro.

oh and the weather one i basically looked up a minute ago because i couldn't remember **** about predicting the weather.
    I see! They're quite interesting. :sly: Also, nice convo with yourself on your profile hah. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I see! They're quite interesting. :sly: Also, nice convo with yourself on your profile hah. :ninja:
    thanks. you might also enjoy my combat training blog, to which the link is also in my profile. start at the bottom though. otherwise the lessons just wont make sense.

ReputationRep:
    Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world, there is a duck watching you.

ReputationRep:
    private trackers doing crap all for your torrenting? copy the tracker url, add a 1 somewhere between "tracker." and ".[org]" - it should enable access. remove the torrent before seeding or your DL will be reported.

ReputationRep:
    Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world, there is a duck watching you.
    precisely quoted from the demotivator. nice. hahahaha.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.