Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Most Motivational Films ever - Vote Watch

• View Poll Results: Film(s) you found the most motivational !?
    The pursuit of happiness
    33.66%
    The Shawshank Redemption
    39.60%
    Seven Pounds
    5.94%
    Forest Gump
    21.78%
    Crazy Heart
    1.98%
    The Social Network
    13.86%
    8 mile
    10.89%
    Pay It Forward
    4.95%

'Supersize Me'. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ctarling)
      What, no 'Requiem for a Dream'?

That is motivational though.
      It's motivated me to never want to take heroin. Yikes.

ReputationRep:
      Asian Fanny Fever?

ReputationRep:
      The Day after Tomorrow has shaped me, made me a liberal

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
      Out of curiosity, what problem do you have with Coach Carter that you felt the need to neg me?

ReputationRep:
      :cool:
      (Original post by Phalanges)
      Out of curiosity, what problem do you have with Coach Carter that you felt the need to neg me?
      Was meant to be a green gem:bl:

Are you upset?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
      :cool:

Was meant to be a green gem:bl:

Are you upset?
      Not really, I'm just always intrigued when I get negged for a seemingly innocuous post as to the reason. :p:

ReputationRep:
      Not really, I'm just always intrigued when I get negged for a seemingly innocuous post as to the reason. :p:
      My neg doesnt do anything.

Coach Carter. It never really fails for me.

ReputationRep:
        Inception - I take my dreams seriously now.

ReputationRep:
        Any Given Sunday! Got be at least make the list, one of the best motivational speeches ever, one of my friends had it on his ipod and used to listen to it before football matches!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO4tIrjBDkk

ReputationRep:
        The Collective:

- ROAM
        - SEASONS

New World Disorder:

- NWD 8
        - NWD 9
        - NWD 10

(The first 7 aren't too great).

Anthill Films:

- Follow Me

Stance Films:

- Life Cycles

(The best goddamn trailer I've ever seen!)

The world's best downhill, free-ride, all mountain, dirt jumping, trials biking, BMX and street riders stoking everyone to start biking since 2004. Want to start riding? Watch the films.

They've been my motivational films for years. Showed me what I had to do in life, showed me the way in which to do that, got me stoked to ride every, single time... Yeah, those are my most motivational films of all time.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by OxfordGoBrach)
        Oh that's easy. The Saw movies. Kidding. Honestly!
        I say my opinion followed by a joke= triple negged.
        You'll likely get pos for that, my friend lol

ReputationRep:
        They motivated me to take more of an interest in psychology and in the darker side of human nature. I watched them and thought: 'that's what I should do'. I guess they're just a few films of many that have a real effect on a person.
        Ok fair enough

ReputationRep:
        They motivated me to take more of an interest in psychology and in the darker side of human nature. I watched them and thought: 'that's what I should do'. I guess they're just a few films of many that have a real effect on a person.
        Seconded.

ReputationRep:
        Anyone care to highlight my original post?

ReputationRep:
        If you ever go up in court on suspicion of murder that line in bold is really not going to do you any favours...

(Original post by hitheuk)
        Ok fair enough
        You smile and say fair enough when people tell you their inspiration for becoming a glorified serial killer? I'm guessing you're not the best judge of character...

ReputationRep:
        If you ever go up in court on suspicion of murder that line in bold is really not going to do you any favours...

You smile and say fair enough when people tell you their inspiration for becoming a glorified serial killer? I'm guessing you're not the best judge of character...
        Haha, I'm glad you noticed that line in particular. I was pleased with how it went down until you flagged it up . But yeah, I'm not actually serious, I must urge again, someone highlight my original post...

ReputationRep:
        Haha, I'm glad you noticed that line in particular. I was pleased with how it went down until you flagged it up . But yeah, I'm not actually serious, I must urge again, someone highlight my original post...
        I speak from experience; there comes a point when you get scared with how well your sarcasm goes down. If you have people happily accepting you're a psychopath, that's probably when you need reassurance that someone else gets it. :p:

But yeah, it was a very funny post. :yy:

ReputationRep:
        I speak from experience; there comes a point when you get scared with how well your sarcasm goes down. If you have people happily accepting you're a psychopath, that's probably when you need reassurance that someone else gets it. :p:

But yeah, it was a very funny post. :yy:
        OxfordGo...(sarcastically) says he's motivated to commit murder and you allow him to explain that he was kidding. I jokingly said the thread could close after my opinion and was instantly negged. Fair.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      Useful resources
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.