Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Tulisa from N dubz - attractive? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Bloomin gorgeous i think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Girl Overboard)
    I really can't understand why people think she's so hot. I'd say she's average at best, and in terms of female popstars, well below average. And she looks a bit chavvy and wears too much make-up.

And no, before anyone says it, I'm not jealous. I think Megan Fox, Cheryl Cole, Kimberley Walsh, Beyonce etc are insanely hot. But Tulisa, I just don't see it :confused:
    (Original post by Fusion)
    Tulisa is quite down-to-earth, so she'll come across as more attainable than the likes of Beyonce and Megan Fox (way too popularised for my liking). That has appeal in itself.
    What this brother said. The other, more conventional pop stars are placed in another realm from every day life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    Looks better now as a brunette with straight hair. Much less of a chav.
    She looks like she's trying to be Katy Perry with her hair like that. I really do not like it or Katy Perry.

Would much rather have the blonde Tulissa, stunning, like.

On a side note, my mate knows her and Dappy. Grew up with them, or so she claims.

(Original post by Seanisonfire)
    What this brother said. The other, more conventional pop stars are placed in another realm from every day life.
    I still hope one day to get you. :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    She's attractive, but not incredibly so.

If I was a bloke I would still do her though, she's far from ugly and seems like a genuine person, even though she looks chavvy. (probably has something to do with the two *******s she performs with)

ReputationRep:
    I think she's hot :sexface: Though that isn't a particularly good picture of her OP, she looks hotter in others XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    I think she's hot :sexface: Though that isn't a particularly good picture of her OP, she looks hotter in others XD
    Lesbian.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    she iz buff tingzz mate

ReputationRep:
    get a pic of her without the make up

i dont think shes that pretty tbh, shes no courtney cox :coma:

ReputationRep:
    hot chav

yes please

ReputationRep:
    I'd say she's hot, and she does have a good singing voice. But she doesn't always present herself as someone with class, even though she could.

ReputationRep:
    She's pretty. For a chav.

(Original post by Butterfly1991)
      Well, I wouldn't leave her as August in the Sahara, if you know what I mean.
      :rofl:

ReputationRep:
      Although her 'band' is questionable, yes, yes I would like to spend a night or three with her :sexface:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Girl Overboard)
      I really can't understand why people think she's so hot. I'd say she's average at best, and in terms of female popstars, well below average. And she looks a bit chavvy and wears too much make-up.

And no, before anyone says it, I'm not jealous. I think Megan Fox, Cheryl Cole, Kimberley Walsh, Beyonce etc are insanely hot. But Tulisa, I just don't see it :confused:
      I bet she's a hell of a lot more attractive than you.

ReputationRep:
      I think shes a gutter rat, she has freely admitted to dating thugs and scum and it shows what kind of common filth she is.

ReputationRep:
      I bet she's FILTHY.

Just throwing it out there... :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
      Only a 7/10? I'd give her a na na niiiiiine!

Sorry. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Anonymous-)
      I bet she's a hell of a lot more attractive than you.
      Meh... I'd say we're pretty much equal to be honest

Not sure though, its really difficult to judge your own attractiveness for some reason...

ReputationRep:
      She's nothing special, I'll give her a 6.72

ReputationRep:
      maybe, however when it comes to singing, she has as much content in her lyrics as a bananas in pyjamas book.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 10, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.